Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - June 8th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
I'll keep on trying.
I really don't want to loose you either.
Hope for success.
@Jax - did I miss something? Don't understand your last comment. But I do want to learn American expressions.
All the best,
Ten minutes of Wifi in the lobby of my Malta holiday resort,
Daenerys
Last night was usa vs Sweden women's world cup. Ended 0-0 so whatever...

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Good morning everyone. Please don't waste a gift slot by sending something to my 2nd account, I don't need anything. Use that slot to return gifts to your non-forum neighbors. Also, everyone will be receiving Fuel 20 from my 2nd account until I am high enough level to gift what you want. My signature has been updated, please check what I need.

@Kesh @Daenerys Sent Blanket
@Raf Sent X-Ray Scanner
@suckerp @Faith1984 Sent Cockpit Glass
@lacey @Joe7 @elphaba Sent Spare Prop
@KingKong Sent Catering
@Magellan @Ispmark @RavenENTP Sent Spare Wire
@Dockie Sent Laptop
Sorry been off the forum for a week. You can send me the laser rangefinders according to my signature.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Sorry everyone, hadn't be much online. Several business trips abroad without proper wifi. So I just returned gifts. From monday i'll be offline for a week (vacation and maybe I grab some wifi). Returning to full play on 22 Jun.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Attitude indicator - Could you send me Fuel (20)?.
@Joe7 A (oscill beacon) - I sent you Spare propeller . Could send me Spare wire ?
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Blanket . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Fuel(20) . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Blanket - Could you send me Oscillating beacon,?
@suckerp ## Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@lacey #l spare propeller I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh Kesh Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - RavenENTP. I sent you Trasmitter (1).. Could send me Fuel (20)?
@JaxJaguars - Jax-bit.ly/ACjax - I sent you All-Inclusive Bracelet (6). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@JaxJaguars - Jax2 - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.

Thanks for all your gift

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@lacey (#l blue launch) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@suckerp (##RepairStuff) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@RavenENTP (#RavenENTP) - I sent you Server Rack (1). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Kesh (0joinairctyforum) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Controller. Could you send me Blanket?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@JaxJaguars (Jax) - I sent you Disposable Shampoo (5). Could you send me X-Ray Scanner?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Attitude Indicator?

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
I am not much online next week, working again, please send fuel(20) and secondary spare wire, i send it return.

From 22.06 id like to make some heavy blue space launching QL style. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom