Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - June 29th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@Daenerys, @elphaba, @KingKong, @Kesh
I sent you Skin Care Products from my second account R2 (wlmbcp2).
Did you receive it?
Tomorrow I will start sending Fuel 20.
I'm confirming the receipt of skin care product. And I'm proudly announcing first flight to Mogadishu - started half an hour ago. - When it lands I'll update the information regarding flights - if you can update Wiki.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@Raf - For All 3 flights available for me (Mogadishu, Ibiza and Yekaterinburg) - There are same requirements for most of things:
Fuel needed - 45, flight time - 3 hours, Catalist acc. - 22:42 min, Fuel Speed up 85. Skill levels 100/200/400 flights.
Difference is -- Items required (Mogadishu - Blanket and Lollipop; Ibiza and Yekat. - Lollipop and Earplug)
Gold Coins/XP per flight - Mogad (320/200); Ibiza (300/210); Yekat. (330/190).

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
I send back what you sent me and no sorry i dont have it. BTW i have 5 giftshop . Anyone completed quest?

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Hi!
Channged my signature.
Need cash for runway.
Please send me chocolate candies and filled candies.
Btw launching blue with Pietje, who seems to be offline, only nine hours left but I've got quick fuel if there are more friends joining in.
Daenerys

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
<<< This idiot accidentally pressed the "Buy All" option for Repair Base 6 so I don't need those items anymore. I lost the ability to send a Riviter, but I think other people can. Signature is up to date.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Earplus - Could you send me Fuel (20)?.
@Joe7 A (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Blanket . Could send me Spare wire ?
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Tunnel freezer (5) . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Navigation module . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Fuel (20) - Could you send me Fuel Hose,?
@suckerp (##MC3Antenas) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@lacey (#l fuel hose). I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh (0#Keshblanketfuel) - I sent you Energy saving lamp (7). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - (#Raven.fuel.pls). I sent you Fuel (20) .. Could send me Fuel (20)?
@JaxJaguars - (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Tunnel Freezer (2). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@JaxJaguars - Jax2 - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.

Thanks for all your gift
-----------------------------------------------------
N.B. Gifts will come after some hour, please let me know if somebody want different gift. Thanks
------------------------------------------------

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
<<< This idiot accidentally pressed the "Buy All" option for Repair Base 6 so I don't need those items anymore. I lost the ability to send a Riviter, but I think other people can. Signature is up to date.
I did it once and after that i'm not upgrading building until i have all needed items.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
And one addition to my older post regarding slower refueling - I upgraded Baggage hall to L3 and results are:
Refueling falcon - Without BH - 1:05 min, L2 40sec, L3 32 sec.Same ratio applies for all types of planes (i took longest for example).
Based on that - I would suggest to upgrade BH on time when you don't land much guest planes for few days (I learned that herd way).

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@lacey (#l nav module) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Fruit Lollipop?
@suckerp (##NavModule) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@RavenENTP (#Raven.fuel.pls) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Fruit Lollipop?
@Kesh (0#Kesh repair6) - I sent you Fruit Lollipop. Could you send me Fruit Lollipop?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Fruit Lollipop?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Fruit Lollipop. Could you send me Fruit Lollipop?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Earplugs?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@JaxJaguars (Jax) - I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Earplugs?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Earplugsr. Could you send me Earplugs?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Earplugs?

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Finally!
My launch pad 3 is built! And the quest building. Nice shit.
Hope to join some red launchers in about 18 hours - when my blue come back.
Now I need cash and stuff for sweet factory and such. Anybody got pneumatic cutter? (Can't find your friend "att", @Raf.)
Thank you!
:)
Daenerys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom