Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - June 29th 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
I have a neighbor, Att , who has Pneumatic Cutter.
Oh, good. But I can't find him I my list. Did you see his friend code at any point?

And thank you @Joe for your two hardness testers that I got just now. Now I have a lot. Would appreciate some eaudetiilette, Please.
Daenerys

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
How are you doing with the quest. I managed to get 5 gift shops. I only missing 3 Declarations and 1 Motivational posters (also got 24 Pioneer collections - lots of guest planes landed).

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
How are you doing with the quest. I managed to get 5 gift shops. I only missing 3 Declarations and 1 Motivational posters (also got 24 Pioneer collections - lots of guest planes landed).
I've got 5/5, 4/5, 4/5. But the last bits are slow. Wonder if I've been slowed down not to finish too soon...
I'm launching blue, btw. If anyone is interested.
Daenerys

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wyregxf
Username
Helmi
I don't understand, my gift list changed again by itself? It was totally different yesterday! How did this happen, has anyone got any ideas?

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
There is typo in wiki.. For sweets factory you don't need earplugs (they are flight item like blanket or lollipop. You need 6 Glazing Machines.
I just updated Sweet Factory wiki page, should be ok.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@lacey (#l nav module) - I sent you Crucible, could you send it back?
@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@RavenENTP (#Raven.egipt) - I sent you Calibration Module. Could you send me Crucible?
@Kesh (0#Kesh repair6) - I sent you Fruit Lollipop. Could you send me Crucible?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Calibration Module. Could you send me Screw Press?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Crucible. Could you send me Screw Press?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Calibration Module. Could you send me Fruit Lollipop?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Calibration Module, could you send it back?
@JaxJaguars (Jax) - I sent you Calibration Module. Could you send me Crucible or Riveter?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Magellan (Magellan) - OFF-LINE ???
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fruit Lollipop?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I would like to share one observation regarding speed of refueling of guest plane. As you all noticed speed is much slower after the update. My assumption is that from this update hangars don't have any relations to speed of refueling. Now it is completely transferred to Baggage Hall. What I noticed is (I have Baggage Hall L2) speed of refueling falcon plane is approx 40 seconds. Now I put BH to upgrade to L3 and currently there is no BH on my airport (it is under construction). Now speed of refueling of Falcon last little more then a minute (slower for close to 40% - same amount of speed bonus I have with L2 BH). When the building will be upgraded I'll check the time again and see if there is any progress. Will share the information here.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
I don't understand, my gift list changed again by itself? It was totally different yesterday! How did this happen, has anyone got any ideas?
Can I get a laptop before you list changes again? I have been waiting on one laptop FOREVER

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Sweet Factory builded :)
Now, I need cash for runway :(
I was lucky. This was second time I postponed upgrading terminal just prior to game update. I'll have sweet factory tomorrow. Runway is build and I plan to buy Falcon S1 (10 golden and 100 silver tokens) tomorrow. For now there are no flights with falcon in WP so I will have good opportunity to grab decent amount of golden and silver tokens.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)
As @JaxJaguars I have second account for support.
Could you add me? My game name is R2, my friends code is wlmbcp2.
Please do not send any items to this account.
When I reached level 10 I will start sending Fuel 20, now only Skin Care Products.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
One more useful info - Guest Falcon plane will give you 40 coins, 20 xp points and 1 fuel or 10 passengers (significant amount if you add that it needs 1.5 minutes tops to handle it fully)

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@lacey (#l nav module) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Riveter?
@suckerp (##NavModule) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@RavenENTP (#Raven.fuel.pls) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Kesh (0#Kesh repair6) - I sent you Fruit Lollipop. Could you send me Fruit Lollipop?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Riveter?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Calibration Module. Could you send me Lollipop?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Earplugs?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Calibration Module, could you send it back?
@JaxJaguars (Jax) - I sent you Calibration Module. Could you send me Riveter?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20)) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Earplugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom