Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
You said that you've finished the event, I wanted to know which is the ultimate prize
No, I have the items I need to finish the event, but I did not complete/turn it in.
But this poster said it is a 1x1 Irish Pub with 19 coins per hour and +20 population.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...hauns-2015-windows-facebook-ios-android.7526/

To everyone, if you can't send me Silver Sickle or Old Horseshoe, please send me Oscillating Beacon. I'm not turning in the event so I can still visit neighbors and collect Old Horseshoes.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
No, I have the items I need to finish the event, but I did not complete/turn it in.
But this poster said it is a 1x1 Irish Pub with 19 coins per hour and +20 population.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...hauns-2015-windows-facebook-ios-android.7526/

To everyone, if you can't send me Silver Sickle or Old Horseshoe, please send me Oscillating Beacon. I'm not turning in the event so I can still visit neighbors and collect Old Horseshoes.

For ONLY Irish Pub??????.....i stop immediatly this event....my God and i had use banconote game too:mad::mad::mad::mad:. thanks for link;)

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Joe7A (Old Horseshoe) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20) ?
@ Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Fuel (3) ?
@ Samzon (Samzon ) -I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20) ?
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Old Horseshoe - Could you send meSpare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon - Could you send me Fuel (3) or Spare Propeller ?
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - Waiting for news.
@ Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) DELETED!

Thanks for all your gifts

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##St.PaddyItems) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Joe7 (A(old horseshoe)) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - Waiting for news.
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-OldHorseshoe) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Samzon (Samzon Fuel) - I sent you Fuel. Could you send me Demodulator?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Joe7A (Old Horseshoe) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20) ?
@ Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Fuel hose. Could you send me Fuel (3) ?
@ Samzon (Samzon ) -I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20) ?
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Catering - Could you send meSpare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Tv panel - Could you send me Fuel (3) or Spare Propeller ?
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - Waiting for news.
@ Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) DELETED!

N.B. I do not participate more to the 'event considering the small premium, so please send me only fuel or thing required in my posts. Thanks to everybody

Thanks for all your gifts

---------------------------------------------

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##St.PaddyItems) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Joe7 (A(old horseshoe)) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - Waiting for news.
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-OldHorseshoe) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Samzon (Samzon Fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Demodulator?

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Thanks. I now got enough Spaceship Engines and Robot Tester.
But I still need the 3x Assembly Robots and 3x Laser Levels.

If you have neither of those I'm also planning ahead for the next upgrades and could already need 2x Smoke Detector, 3x Archive Box, 3x Projector, 3x Transmitter.

If you also can't give any of these then just send either fuel or whatever you need and want me to send you back. :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
I finally got my compensation from GI. Plus I got all of my event items back:D! They gave me 7,000,000 coins, 800 green cash, 110 stars, 80 gold 800 silver, and enough experience to get back to level 40
Please accept my request: @JaxJaguars , @suckerp , @Raf , @Ispmark
I maxed out on requests so everyone else either send me one or wait until tomorrow

Last edited:

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)
I finally got my compensation from GI. Plus I got all of my event items back:D! They gave me 700,000 coins, 800 green cash, 110 stars, 80 gold 800 silver, and enough experience to get back to level 40
I maxed out on requests so everyone else either send me one or wait until tomorrow
Accepted :)

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
I finally got my compensation from GI. Plus I got all of my event items back:D! They gave me 700,000 coins, 800 green cash, 110 stars, 80 gold 800 silver, and enough experience to get back to level 40

Great to have you back.
I also accepted and sent back an inviation to you to avoid the problems we had last time.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Don't see it in Pending. And still have your Level 17 account. Is your request still pending on your end?

Let me know. I might contact support before I do anything. I did get 200 coins upon Login.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Don't see it in Pending. And still have your Level 17 account. Is your request still pending on your end?

Let me know. I might contact support before I do anything. I did get 200 coins upon Login.
The request is still pending on my end. Send me a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom