Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 21st March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Joe7A (Old Horseshoe) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Old Horseshoe ?
@ Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Insulation. - Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@ Samzon (Samzon ) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Old Horseshoe - Could you send me spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Old Horseshoe - Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@ Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Fuel (20)?

Thanks for all your gifts

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Thanks for all your gifts.
Please keep on sending those Horseshoes. I'll keep sending them back to you.
All I need is one bloody Pipe to finish the quests and with your Horseshoes and 10 days left it might work out. I hope the rest of you is also at least close to finish the quest.

And thanks @Daenerys for the 3 Packaging Machines.
Now all I need to build the Catering Service is one Defrosting Machine (the last of the 4 needed items). If anybody could gift me one of these it would be really great.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##St.PaddyItems) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Joe7 (A(old horseshoe)) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Cognac?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-OldHorseshoe) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Samzon (Samzon Fuel) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Demodulator?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - Waiting for news.
@ Samzon (Samzon ) - I WILL SEND YOU GIFTS WHEN YOU SEND ME GIFTS.
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Old Horseshoe - Could you send me spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - I sent you Old Horseshoe - Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@ Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Fuel (20)?

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)

@suckerp (##St.PaddyItems) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Joe7 (A(old horseshoe)) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - Could you send me Cognac/Fuel?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-OldHorseshoe) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?
@Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Old Horseshoe. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Samzon (Samzon Fuel) - I sent you Fuel. Could you send me Demodulator?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Samzon (Samzon ) -I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Old Horseshoe ?

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)

@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - Waiting for news.

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
Hey everyone, FINALLY got all the items for the event, but I won't cash it in until last day.

So keep sending your Horseshoes to me so I can keep for next year.

I can still send Horseshoe. So if you don't want Horseshoe, let me know.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Samzon (Samzon ) -I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Old Horseshoe ?
@ Jukka-Pekka (JukkaPilot) I sent you Old Horseshoe. What's happen?The game tell me that you are out!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
Username
R (what I need)

@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - Waiting for news.
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you wrong gift, sorry. Could you send me Old Horseshoe?

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Thanks for all the gifts.
If you still need the Old Horseshoe just keep sending them to me and I'll return them.

Since I'm done with the quest I now need the followng items to complete the cosmic fuel station:
3x Assembly Robot, 3x Spaceship Engine (@JaxJaguars, @Daenerys, @elphaba, @Joe7) , 3x Laser Level, 3x Robot Tester (@Raf)
Fuel (20) is always welcome.

If any of you could send me those items after you're done with the quests that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom