Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 18th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I reached level 40 last night. But maybe it's level 41 since with level 41 you can send out the new items.
Anyway it sounds pretty hard to get anyway.

Hopefully there will be a better event for all soon.
Flights are L42, 44 and 45. For now only one guy burned a bunch of fuel for the quest (according to top 100 flight list).

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Anybody for green launch. Does first place give gold tokens?
I'm waiting for red one tomorrow morning, sorry. You can get golden tokens only if you are in top 3 on weekly contest for specific launch. Second way is to manage 3 collections from specific collections related to launch.

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
It says i have completed 0 flights but i have completed many. dosnt it show my progress on map? and top100

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
@Daenerys Sent catering, can you send me 2 wall speakers? (are you receiving my gifts? have not received anything from you in the past couple days)
@Faith1984 sent spare propeller, can you send me catering? (are you receiving my gifts? have not received anything from you in the past couple days)
@elphaba Sent you spare propeller, can you catering?
@JaxJaguars let me know when your game is fixed.
@Raf Sent wireless compass, can you send me just one more parking meter?
@Joe7 Sent you fuel (20), can you send 4 monitors?
@KingKong Sent you catering, can you send me catering?
@suckerp good to have you back, i sent you fuel (20), can you send me catering?
@Magellan let me know when you're back.
@RavenENTP Sent you a laser level, can you send me oscillating beacons?
@Ispmark Sent you a controller (based on your signature), can you send catering?
I just sent you catering and received spare propeller from you today.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
I just sent you catering and received spare propeller from you today.
thanks! glad you are receiving my gifts. i did not receive the catering yet, but there is probably a delay.

for anyone not watching the launch thread, i started a red launch. you're welcome to join.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Weekend code is atlas228.
Launching green again now but GI locked my top 100 second time this week. Did you all receive my gift in spite of this?
Hope you all are spared from the wrath of the GI-god who punish subjects random.

Daenerys

Reactions: Raf

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Wireless compass - Could you send me Fuel (20)?.
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Blanket . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Spare propeller . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Fuel (20) - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@JaxJaguars - Jax-bit.ly/ACjax - Waiting news!
@Joe7 A (oscill beacon) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Spare wire ?
@Magellan Magellan - Out og game???
@suckerp ## Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@lacey #l catering pls! I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh Kesh Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - RavenENTP. I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.
New:
@KingKong waiting for the next upgrade.

Thanks for all your gift

n.b. All gifts start after some hour, if somebody want something of different have time for write me, thanks

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Weekend code is atlas228.
Launching green again now but GI locked my top 100 second time this week. Did you all receive my gift in spite of this?
Hope you all are spared from the wrath of the GI-god who punish subjects random.

Daenerys
I'm being punished again too, my flights aren't counting on the leader board either.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
e -

no, should be on same place as usual - but there can be a reason - all flights related to event are L40+ (so maybe this event is for players with level big enough - on the other hand I don't see how can I completet this event - 3 collection from 3 destination is needed (9 in total) - each flight 9 hours - and if you put in account drop rate - which will decreas after first collection is completed plus you cannot repair the plain when is broken (12 hours wait)
I would say - you didn't miss much
also, i think the prize is a gym? doesn't seem very worthy of so much effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom