Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 18th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls

JaxJaguars

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23kbd90v
Username
aJax-*Item Needed*
We have launched our Space Shuttle to the moon 12:20 EDT, 18:20 CET! Let us know if you're trying to get in so we won't launch it too early! Planetarium is worth it. If you must spend real life money, just do it!

24 hours 2670/3000

If you do join, use Solid Fuel so we can get more people in as theres not much points left to launch.

Last edited:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
We have launched our Space Shuttle to the moon 12:20 EDT, 18:20 CET! Let us know if you're trying to get in so we won't launch it too early! Planetarium is worth it. If you must spend real life money, just do it!

24 hours 2670/3000
agree, we are waiting if anyone want to join 2710/3000

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
agree, we are waiting if anyone want to join 2710/3000

24 hours 2670/3000

If you do join, use Solid Fuel so we can get more people in as theres not much points left to launch.
i won't be ready until tomorrow night this time (appx 32 hours from now). i think i will miss your first launch :( maybe you will be doing your second launch by the time i'm ready to join for my first?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
does anyone know how much it costs to buy the vivaldi antennas? i still have none of them, so may have to purchase.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@lacey (#l Vivaldi pls!) - I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Deicer?
@Kesh (@Kesh WirCompas) - I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Blanket?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-bit.ly/ACJax) - I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Spare Propeller?
@Joe7 (Joe7(Fuel20) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you controller. Could you send me Compass Wireless?
@RavenENTP (RavenENTP) - I sent you Optical System. Could you send me Spare Propeller?

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Wireless compass - Could you send me Fuel (20)?.
@elphaba Helmi - I sent you Blanket . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@Faith1984 Dutyfreestuffpls - I sent you Spare propeller . Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Dockie Dockie I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Daenerys Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Blanket - Could you send me Wireless compass?
@JaxJaguars - Jax-bit.ly/ACjax - I sent you Navigation module. Could you send me Fuel (3)?
@Joe7 A (oscill beacon) - I sent you Fuel (20) . Could send me Spare wire ?
@Magellan Magellan - I sent you Fuel (20) - Could send me Spare wire?
@suckerp ## Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could send me Jet Engine?
@lacey #l fuel hose pls! I sent you Horn Antenna. Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@Kesh Kesh Fuel - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@RavenENTP - RavenENTP. I sent you Fuel hose . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@Samzon Samzon - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.
New:
@KingKong waiting for the next upgrade.

Thanks for all your gift

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
Hey, was posting on wrong thread, think i need more sleep:D, ok, send me Laser Leveler pls, i send some gifts out today, what ya need say in here or i pick something from yer signature, @Daenerys i took part from yer space launch, ty, i place second like i see, id like send one spacemonkey back to home tomorrow also

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Hey, was posting on wrong thread, think i need more sleep:D, ok, send me Laser Leveler pls, i send some gifts out today, what ya need say in here or i pick something from yer signature, @Daenerys i took part from yer space launch, ty, i place second like i see, id like send one spacemonkey back to home tomorrow also
Thank you for joining!
Quick takeoff.
Now need to watch Eurovision.
Goodnight.
Daenerys

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
:( are you still able to launch? i'm about 6 hours away from being able to build my launch pad and mission control, but that will put me at midnight PST. not sure if anyone is playing at that time? should i do the launch or should i try to launch in the morning (6 hours later)?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
@JaxJaguars have the coins necessary to build. will you still be able to help with launch? if so, i will go ahead and build, speed up construction, and then join your red launch. let me know - thanks!

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@JaxJaguars have the coins necessary to build. will you still be able to help with launch? if so, i will go ahead and build, speed up construction, and then join your red launch. let me know - thanks!
@Raf mentioned that he will also be ready for launch (so we might get a shot in case Jax can not make a launch. I'll be waiting anyway.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
@Raf mentioned that he will also be ready for launch (so we might get a shot in case Jax can not make a launch. I'll be waiting anyway.
hey @Kesh - thanks! you and i are not neighbors though, so someone would need to initiate launch who is. @Raf, are you ready to launch red? i haven't built yet, as i don't want to pay the greenies to speed up my buildings if in the end i don't have anyone to launch with to get my planetarium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom