Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
Thanks for the gifts all btw..,
2 more Do not disturb signs to finish my hotel & 2 cameras to finish my duty free level 2 :)

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
@Edcollo I'll send you the 2video walls.
@KingKong One more assembly robot and then I'm done with the fuel station
Sure. When you get it ....revert it to me...As I need it too.

@Magellan ..Do you still need Archive box?
@Kesh .....One more All inclusive Bracelet to finish my hotel.
@Edcollo Plz send me a laser level.
@Daenerys ...One additional radar plz.
I'll sending gifts when my game allows me.
Thanks

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Still didn't get you.....I was asking why and how gift changes? I resent few gifts to my friends they didn't complained about it.
I sent yours about 10min ago, it's not always instantaneous. And sometimes I don't get the notification, I just happen to check and there's a new gift. When it does arrive, I'll let you know

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
I sent yours about 10min ago, it's not always instantaneous. And sometimes I don't get the notification, I just happen to check and there's a new gift. When it does arrive, I'll let you know
I didn't said anything about "when you sent it" or the game server having time delay/lag.:)
Anyway leave it. Your assembly robot is on the way. My game resets.(y)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
@KingKong Nope, I don't need more Archive Boxes atm. Thanks a lot!
I'm sending ironers to all people level 41+ in my list. If you don't want them, let me know. I thought they were top priority right now.

Big question for those of you with more than one catering facility: If you "upgrade production", does it work for every facility, or just for the targeted facility??

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@KingKong Nope, I don't need more Archive Boxes atm. Thanks a lot!
I'm sending ironers to all people level 41+ in my list. If you don't want them, let me know. I thought they were top priority right now.

Big question for those of you with more than one catering facility: If you "upgrade production", does it work for every facility, or just for the targeted facility??
Only for target facility.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Thanks a lot, now i have plenty fuel hose. But no catering
Please send also two more flatwork ironer, Magellan.
Why can i not move the prompter... Will have to end this message with a silly:
Hi!

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
@ Joe7 A (Catering) - I sent you Washing Machine . Could send me Spare wire ?
@ Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Artificial horizon. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Washin machine . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@ Samzon (Samzon ) - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Washing Machine . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Washing Machine - Could you send me Spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - WAITING NEWS
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Washing machine . Could you send me Fuel (20)?

Thanks for all your gift

n.b. Sorry if i was wrong in some gifts, i had bad connection in these past days, and if somebody want something of different please advise me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
@ Joe7 A (Catering) - I sent you Washing Machine . Could send me Spare wire ?
@ Raf R (Catering ) - I sent you Artificial horizon. - Could you send me Fuel (20)?
@ Elphaba(Helmi) - I sent you Washin machine . Could you send me Spare Propeller ?
@ Samzon (Samzon ) - I WILL SEND YOU GIFT WHEN YOU WILL SENT ME GIFT.
@ Dockie (Dockie) I sent you Washing Machine . Could send me Fuel (20)?
@ Daenerys (Daenerys=wg2yziu) - I sent you Washing Machine - Could you send me Spare propeller?
@ Jaxjaguars-(Item in Need) - WAITING NEWS
@ Faith 1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Washing machine . Could you send me Fuel (20)?

Thanks for all your gift

n.b. Sorry if i was wrong in some gifts, i had bad connection in these past days, and if somebody want something of different please advise me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please send me Fuel(20).

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wbmaqnj
Username
Magellan
Only for target facility.

Hmm, this might sound like overthinking, but then, if you have an "upgraded" catering facility and a "non-upgraded" catering facility, and your get them both into your inventory, and you want to place back only the "upgraded" catering facility, how does the game differentiate them?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
Hey all thanks for the gifts!
Finished my hotel :)
Just upgraded my control tower to level 4 and my town hall 4 is next so signature updated..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom