Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Thanks you for your gifts.

@suckerp (##Fuel) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Fuel Hose?
@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Washing Machine?
@Kesh (@Kesh buterflnet) - I sent you Washing Machine. Could you send me Dryer?
@Joe7 (A( Catering ) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Blanket?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Dryer?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Washing Machine. Could you send me back Washing Machine?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Robot Tester. Could you send me Washing Machine?
@Edcollo (Edcollo) - I sent you Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you wrong gift, sorry. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@JaxJaguars (Jax-bit.ly/ACJax) - go back !!!
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Washing Machine?

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls

@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Washing Machine?
@Kesh (@Kesh buterflnet) - I sent you Washing Machine. Could you send me Dryer?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Dryer?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Washing Machine. Could you send me back Washing Machine?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Robot Tester. Could you send me Washing Machine?
@Edcollo (Edcollo) - I sent you Disposable Shampoo. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you wrong gift, sorry. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Magellan (Magellan) - I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me Washing Machine?
I have enough washers now, can you send blanket tomorrow?

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
@KingKong sent you catering 12 hours ago. Did you get it?
Thank you all for sending laundry stuff, I only need fuel hose now to finish it. Nobody seems to have flatwork ironer, correct?
Updated my signature.
Now I'll start building mission control center level 3, anybody know how long building time it will be?
Like to keep launching.

Daenerys

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
Hey all thanks for the gifts.. :)
I've started building my space infrastructure for my green launch so signature updated.. No rush though please keep sending me Lining plate, Do not disturb signs, AI bracelet or security camera if you have them.. :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
Random question.. How many coins/greenies do I need for a green launch?.. I've been collecting a few bits and bobs from doing the dark side of the moon collections etc..
I'm not thinking anything too fancy I'm not NASA, no quantum leaps or nothing..
Strapping myself to a bottle rocket will do.. Lol:D

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
@KingKong sent you catering 12 hours ago. Did you get it?
Thank you all for sending laundry stuff, I only need fuel hose now to finish it. Nobody seems to have flatwork ironer, correct?
Updated my signature.
Now I'll start building mission control center level 3, anybody know how long building time it will be?
Like to keep launching.

Daenerys
For both launcher & mission control, it's 6 days. I'm 2.5 days out from mine

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Random question.. How many coins/greenies do I need for a green launch?.. I've been collecting a few bits and bobs from doing the dark side of the moon collections etc..
I'm not thinking anything too fancy I'm not NASA, no quantum leaps or nothing..
Strapping myself to a bottle rocket will do.. Lol:D
To launch green you need: 1 treadmill, 1 field ration, 1 notebook, and 1 spacesuit. For a successful launch, you have to reach 1600pts which is why we usually launch together. The reward you receive is based upon how much you contribute.

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
Sent catering.
Did you get it?
Weekend code may228
Daenerys
Yes Daenerys. I got your Catering. Our accounts are well connected.(y)
Don't worry my target is now locked on you for a daily gift.:)
Will send you Fuel Hose once my game resets.

@Kesh ....One "All inclusive bracelet" plz.

Last edited:

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
@Daenerys I have ironers, will send next Monday!
People I need Ergonomic Chairs, somehow I lost it in my gift list, why is that list changing so often??
Hallelujah!
Somebody as good as Magellan is among us! With ironer!
Thank you so much. Terrible drop rate from cape town so far. Only getting stuff I already have. Twenty washing machines and no ironer
So thank you for saving me!
Daenerys happy again!

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)

@lacey (#l catering pls!) - I sent you Catering. Could you send me Blanket?
@Kesh (@Kesh buterflnet) - I sent you Washing Machine. Could you send me Attitude Indicator?
@Daenerys (Daeneryscatering) - I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send me Blanket?
@Dockie (Dockie) - I sent you Washing Machine. Could you send me back laundry stuff?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) - I sent you Blanket. Could you send me Blanket?
@Edcollo (Edcollo) - I sent you Robot Tester. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?
@elphaba (Helmi) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Wireless Compass?
@Ispmark (Marko fuel) - I sent you Fuel (20). Could you send me "artificial horizon"?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I would like to mention one thing (which some of you probably know) but could be helpful to somebody.
There is 4 combination of gifts that can be sent (so with 16 people - all with right combo of gifts, we can collect all needed items in one day for one building which require 4 different item, 4 of each)
I’ll put for example mission center 3 and laundry as most actual needed items):
1. Offset anetenna – Dryer (Daenerys, myself, Jax)
2. Vivaldi antenna – Flatwork Ironer (Magellan, Dockie)
3. Horn antenna – Washer (Raf, Faith1984, King Kong, Ispmark, lacey)
4. Yagi Uda antenna - Centrifuge (elphaba, sucker, Joe7)
This is the list of people active for last few days (Edcollo still does not have level high enough for those gifts but will be soon).

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
I would like to mention one thing (which some of you probably know) but could be helpful to somebody.
There is 4 combination of gifts that can be sent (so with 16 people - all with right combo of gifts, we can collect all needed items in one day for one building which require 4 different item, 4 of each)
I’ll put for example mission center 3 and laundry as most actual needed items):
1. Offset anetenna – Dryer (Daenerys, myself, Jax)
2. Vivaldi antenna – Flatwork Ironer (Magellan, Dockie)
3. Horn antenna – Washer (Raf, Faith1984, King Kong, Ispmark, lacey)
4. Yagi Uda antenna - Centrifuge (elphaba, sucker, Joe7)
This is the list of people active for last few days (Edcollo still does not have level high enough for those gifts but will be soon).
Yeah I'm getting there.. I'll be level 26 tonight so if anyone wants spare prop let me know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom