Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Mobile - Weekly Trading Thread - 13th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wfpmf7d
Username
#l requireditem
i updated my signature, as i no longer have some gift items to give and i have some items that are new. also, has anyone else noticed since the update that their gift sending page is much more sensitive as you're scrolling along? i have sent a few incorrect gifts, due to this sensitivity, so my apologies in advance.
@JaxJaguars i no longer have an office chair, sent you a spare propeller instead.
@Faith1984 - i sent you a computer.
@KingKong - can you send me 1 set of flight goggles please? i sent you flight catering i think.

please everyone else, let me know what i can send you. for me, fuel hoses, flight catering, and a pair of flight goggles are most important right now.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
i updated my signature, as i no longer have some gift items to give and i have some items that are new. also, has anyone else noticed since the update that their gift sending page is much more sensitive as you're scrolling along? i have sent a few incorrect gifts, due to this sensitivity, so my apologies in advance.
@JaxJaguars i no longer have an office chair, sent you a spare propeller instead.
@Faith1984 - i sent you a computer.
@KingKong - can you send me 1 set of flight goggles please? i sent you flight catering i think.

please everyone else, let me know what i can send you. for me, fuel hoses, flight catering, and a pair of flight goggles are most important right now.
Send me 4 horn antennas please

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wksg3ft
Username
Edcollo
Hey all just built my hotel so associated gifts please.. Signature updated..
@faith sent you laser level as you had the computers and that was all I had from your needs.. Will send another later :)
@JaxJaguars hope you get it sorted soon man must be horrible.. :(

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Sorry I wasn't be able to send gifts regularly to all of you, just returned from the business trip with limited access to game. I'll update my signature today.

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
I finally had time to update my game and also update my signature.
My gifts stayed pretty much the same as before. But once I reach level 41 ( I'm at level 36 right now) I'll get some new gifts to send out.

Daenerys

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wg2yziu
Username
Daenerys
Hi all!
Desperately need 4 flatwork ironer, 3 dryer, 2 washing machine, 2 centrifuge.
Some spare wire could be welcome as well.
Thank you very much!
Daenerys

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hello Everyone-
New event started: Russian Victory Day Quest
If you are familiar with Cyrillic letters, switch your device to russian language to participate. It is not available for other languages

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

Raf

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
R - 23htlbyo, R2new - 23v25z9b
Username
R (what I need)
Hello Everyone-
New event started: Russian Victory Day Quest
If you are familiar with Cyrillic letters, switch your device to russian language to participate. It is not available for other languages

Best Regards,
Anubhav.

Work for Windows Phone too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom