Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Airport City Transfer

If you setup the new pc with the same windows user account, when you start a new game, it should, after 2-3 minutes of play, ask if you want to update to the game stored on the GI server.

To be safe, though, record the game code of your old game, and install AC on the new device and play until level 3 (or whatever point V 7 allows you to see your new game code). Then submit a ticket to GI with your old and new codes, asking them to transfer the old game across.

When my Crsnt2 game crashed a week or so ago, I started a new one, and I got a popup asking is I wanted to restore the game from the server. I did, however, lose about a half day. My daily mission went back to nothing completed, and I had to re-fly my weather station flights. I also lost my favorites. But alliance and neighbors came through fine, and it was better than waiting for GI to restore.

Top Bottom