Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
I update my sig, since I added a hotel. But notice that those aren't considered "emergency needs" like the others are. However, I'm not picky, so anything you can send will help & always appreciated. I try to do the same for others.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Gonna role out some gift now, thanks for helping me complete the MCC.
Rangia: Osc. Bea, ctedb54: Fuel add. ,CptDav: Smoke detect, yorkshireskippy: Filled candies, Flurb, ItsRalphy: calci
Christiaan73: Disp. console,Rainer: Spare propeller, highlander spare wire, Cosmic Blue: Fuel Supp, GiftXchange: Perfume
john t: Pls accept my friend request or send me one. thanks
weidty6: Fuel(20), don't have anything in ur list . Also avoid sending the optical system as I constructed it. Thanks
*lexus: When are you gonna put my name on that list. :p

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w28fqg8
Username
yorkshireskippy
@Idol.
So I gift you fuel (20), this is position, say 9 on my gifting list. If you hit return it will send the gift no. 9 on your list, not necessarily fuel (20).
The only way to guarantee gifts is find the neighbour you want and hit the 'present' logo then choose your gift to send.

Hi have just sent out tonights gifts to the regulars

Lost my game today - that old fault when suddenly you are back at level 1 with a new game - but got it reset. All back fine, but my gifting list has changed - over half the gifts are different. Some good ones back like Archive Box, Cooling Chamber and Grinding Machines that we often struggle for. Will take me a while to re work out what is best to send from your list, so tonights gifts may have been off a bit, but normal service will be resumed tomorrow! - My signature has the new list in it.

ItsRalphy

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Rainer .... are you in perpetual need of Spare Props? That's the only thing on your list that I can send, but don't want to overload you on them if you just need 2 or 3. Tomorrow I can send Deicers however, which is also on your list.

Also, has anyone noticed today, or anytime in the past, that some of your planes land earlier than the countdown? Two of mine landed a full 5 minutes before they should have, 1 of which missed my Business Class bonus because it wasn't expected. Hearing it unexpectedly land prematurely, I activated the ticket just in time to have the 2nd one land 3-5 minutes early. The next one was right on time however.

Anyone ever seen that happen?

weidty6 I have nothing from your list, what else you need ?
CptDav everything from my need list is ok.

Thanks to all for the gifts
I need: Cognac, Chocolate Candies, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Fuel Hose, Flight Catering, Duty free Items
Rainer

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
CptDav ... I sent you an Invite. I can help with a few things on your list.
Yeah, but I think we got messed up somehow. I think I had already put your code in or either added you earlier from the random list .... not sure. But I'm pretty sure I saw you in my Waiting list for YOU to reply, not a request for me to okay it. I deleted that one & don't THINK you're one of my neighbours yet. I'll research it in a bit to figure out what's going on. One of us may have to re-do it, but let me make sure you're not actually a neighbour yet first. I'll let you know.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Question: In the past when someone visited your city, you knew who it was and which building and even got a bonus. Has that changed? Seems like I haven't had one visitor in weeks. Just want to be sure if I have issue with my game or is now normal. I have no problem visiting others and receiving items. Thanks

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w28fqg8
Username
yorkshireskippy
@Idol, no problem.
@Chris/item needed, just visited you. I think because of the Halloween task people were banishing the ghosts if they did visit hence why no fuel passengers got gifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom