Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
LVL 15! Woo Hoo. My Have list is incorrect. I can't send items right now, so I will update it as soon as I can actually see what my send item options are. Sorry for the confusion.

@Allister Communication Antenna comes Tomorrow.
Christiaan73 I have nothing from your List, what can I send you otherwise ?

Thanks to all for the gifts

I need: Cognac, Chocolate Candies, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Fuel Hose, Flight Catering, Duty free Items
Rainer

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
yorkshireskippy, sent fuel because I don't have anything on your need list.

Thanks to all who have send friend invites, accepted them all.

NOTE: I updated my have list to accurately reflect what I can send.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Can someone help me with this space program, I have build a mission control centre and a launch pad, now it tell me to get these collectibles for a launch preparation. Also I have never seen an Alien Legacy, astronaut academy or a training centre. Could someone post pictures so when i go to visit neighbours, I know exactly which building Im looking for. Thanks

Edit: Thanks for the gifts sent

Hi folks - sent out tonights gifts to Rainer, GiftXchange, Dean, erees, troutsrus, uschu, Rangia, highlander, john t, Cosmic Blue, SomeRandomUser, yorkshireskippy, ctedb54, Allister, CptDav, Christiaan73, weidty6, Flurb

Allister - I visit neighbourhoods launchpads, mission control and the research labs, and that seems to get me what I need for a launch, along with sending flights to Cape Canaveral, Balkonur and the South and North Observatories. I am unsure of the other 3 you mention, but if someone can post pictures, I will try visiting them as well!

Cheers, ItsRalphy

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Can someone help me with this space program, I have build a mission control centre and a launch pad, now it tell me to get these collectibles for a launch preparation. Also I have never seen an Alien Legacy, astronaut academy or a training centre. Could someone post pictures so when i go to visit neighbours, I know exactly which building Im looking for. Thanks

Edit: Thanks for the gifts sent

ItsRalphy

take a look through this guide, it has all the buildings usually needed for quests.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-commercial-buildings-v2.2566/

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
"Per Aspera ad Astra" - the quickest ever doable event of all I remember.
If you have any event incomplete tasks 0/1 to build the MCC1 or the Green launchpad (while in fact you have already shuffled and worn it out) - relax and have some fun. Simple attempts to move them around your airport area will do the right job for you in a couple of seconds, voila! Launching the green rocket isn't a big challenge too, cooperate with other forumers, meet each other at our Houston notice board, it helps.
The event reward is nice enough - blue Training Center building and +20 to your population limit. (y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
I updated my "Needs" signature with 4 emergency items for L5 Terminal. Appreciate any help.

I also have added most of the space buildings to my airport, including Training Center, Prometheus Pad, & 2 Research Centers. If anyone needs drops from these places & wants to include me as a regular daily visit, be my guest. I've also added 2 Stone Castles. I think I read somewhere that they drop some interesting items, but not sure. So if you need to visit those, you're welcome of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom