Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
I'll be sending gifts in a few minutes. I am also sending friend invites to a number of people, including Chris, Idol, erees, GiftX, & a couple others.

Although I understand this isn't exactly the correct section, but asking because it seems to have one of the bigger populations of Win8 players. Hope that's okay. So question is .... is buying the SpyGlass bonus a good deal? Does the 150% increase in drops really make much of a difference? I DO use the "triple income" bonus often, because it's fairly cheap. Using the SpyGlass is also within my game budget range, but don't want to waste bucks if it doesn't make alot of difference on drops. Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
SomeRandomUser: Yup I did get the gift, sent one back to u.

EDIT: Thanks everyone for helping me in completing the quests, from tomorrow onwards I start with the regualr gifting. Cheers

Also how many days does an item stay in the warehouse ? and can items be put in the warehouse if not needed, burns my heart to sell them at such a cheap price :(

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
weidty6
Username
Idol
CptDav : accepted thanks a lot
@All : really need 2 Stamps for my city Hall. Is it able to receive them soon ? :s Thanks. If you need something urgently please feel free to tell what, I will do my best for the next dispatch :)

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
SomeRandomUser: Yup I did get the gift, sent one back to u.

EDIT: Thanks everyone for helping me in completing the quests, from tomorrow onwards I start with the regualr gifting. Cheers

Also how many days does an item stay in the warehouse ? and can items be put in the warehouse if not needed, burns my heart to sell them at such a cheap price :(

The item stays in the ware house as long you don't use it, there is no time limit.

No items can not be returned to the warehouse once used only way to remove them is by selling them.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3335fv
Username
Flurb
Hello, this is my first post so here goes (I am level 14).

I need: (for Airship Dock - Rope Block & Sandbag), (for Fuel Station Lvl2 - Steel Frame, Wire & Control Unit), (for Town Hall Lvl3 - Projector, Calculator & Whiteboard), (for Duty Free Shop lvl2 - POS Terminal, Security Camera, Anti-Theft Gate & Glass Display Case).

I have: Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Additional Radar, Fuel Additives, Oscillating Beacon, Navigation Module, Fuel Hose, Light Engine, Empennage, Paint, Cockpit Glass, Jet Engine, Passenger Seat, Generator, Welder, Flight Goggles, Computer, Guestbook, Copy Machine, Imprinter, Album, Tour Review, Travel Guide, Great Shots, Robot Tester, Glass Beads, Oriental Statuette, Rum Barrel, Fuel Catalyst, Cable, Condenser, Engineering Designs, Stabilizers, Sunscreen.

Thanks.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wq0txty
Username
*Lexus
Hello, this is my first post so here goes (I am level 14).

I have: Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Fuel Supply, Additional Radar, Fuel Additives, Oscillating Beacon, Navigation Module, Fuel Hose, Light Engine, Empennage, Paint, Cockpit Glass, Jet Engine, Passenger Seat, Generator, Welder, Flight Goggles, Computer, Guestbook, Copy Machine, Imprinter, Album, Tour Review, Travel Guide, Great Shots, Robot Tester, Glass Beads, Oriental Statuette, Rum Barrel, Fuel Catalyst, Cable, Condenser, Engineering Designs, Stabilizers, Sunscreen.

Flurb Invite accepted and code sent. Welcome!

No offence but are you sure you have all those gifts to send at level 14 on Win-8? I'm at level 19 and I still can't access anything above Oscillating Beacons. In fact some of it I never heard of before!? More power to you if you do, all the more reason to have you as a friend. :cat:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
I'll be a bit late sending gifts tonight, but they are coming soon. Some have already sent me some that it wouldn't let me return in kind ... too early I guess. So sorry, but I'll make it up to you.

Green launch started a few minutes ago & I boosted it to about 1/2 way. I'll leave it for anyone who wants to jump on.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
CptDav: Could you pls mention the items you need, dont remember the items needed for l4 Repair base.

It's Hull Parts I believe .... looks like a gear. I have everything else & already put my Prometheus Pad together too, so need to take that part out of my sig. I'm not sure what I'll do next .... upgrade the town hall, terminal, or tower. They are all kinda expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom