Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@greensmith, not receiving gifts and shows you still on my wait list. Should I try deleting then adding you again?​

Yes, do that. Let me know if it works. If it doesn't, I'll delete you from my end.
Cheers,
Tom
October 9, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 33 (Friend Code: wi331el)
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Needs: Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive, Apple Watch
Can Gift: Marking Machine, Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector,Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
Just reset and visits and gifts to most. Thanks all for the returns.

Curious thing folks.
I was gifting tonight and found that my NUMERATOR is now missing! It was between my Goal Post and ATM. Now gone!
Anyone else have this experience?

Rainer, and highlander would you be able to send a Packaging Machine my way if possible?
I haven't located anyone with a Cooling Chamber yet.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just reset and visits and gifts to most. Thanks all for the returns.

Curious thing folks.
I was gifting tonight and found that my NUMERATOR is now missing! It was between my Goal Post and ATM. Now gone!
Anyone else have this experience?

Rainer, and highlander would you be able to send a Packaging Machine my way if possible?
I haven't located anyone with a Cooling Chamber yet.

erees,
Once you complete a quest, the special gift item disappears from your list. It happens all the time.
Cheers,
Tom
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Can Gift: Marking Machine, Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector,Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@greensmith, your code won't work now. How about you send me invite? We will see what happens. Thanks for trying.

ctedb54,
I deleted you then sent you a neighbor invitation. It seemed to work because you are now in my Waiting tab.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
erees,
Once you complete a quest, the special gift item disappears from your list. It happens all the time.

Thanks, I never noticed the timing. I thought they dissappeared when the challenge completely timed out. I guess it really blows for those who start later or are behind because less people can help them with items needed to complete their quest.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks, I never noticed the timing. I thought they disappeared when the challenge completely timed out. I guess it really blows for those who start later or are behind because less people can help them with items needed to complete their quest.

erees,
One of the many challenges of a new quest is that some of the more active players complete it quickly (or autocomplete, for the veteran players who have already played that quest). In August, one of my iOS neighbors went on vacation for two weeks right as the Level 9 buildings were introduced. When he returned, he discovered that most of his neighbors had already completed the quest and could no longer gift the items he needed to complete his Level 9 buildings. Luckily, the items can almost always be dropped by flights.
One of my strategies, whenever a new quest comes out that requires gifts from neighbors, I send PMs to those who have gifts I need with an offer to exchange gifts on a priority basis: If you send me four Item A's over the next four days, I will send you four Item B's over the next four days. It's a good way of making sure you complete the quest. And many players don't complete until their neighbors have all the gifts they need. For the Level 9 building quest mentioned earlier, I waited ten days after getting enough items to finish building before I actually completed the quest ... so I could continue to gift those neighbors who needed what I had. It's a neighborly thing to do.
Cheers,
Tom
October 10, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sent out personalized gifts when I could and Fuel (20) when I could not. If you want anything specific from my gift list, please PM me!
Cheers,
Tom
October 10, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:

@erees sent you tonight Packaging Machine.​
@ItsRalphy your gift has not arrived.​
Thanks for all Gifts.
I need: Spare Propeller, Deicer, Fuel Hose, Flight Catering, Duty free Items( Cognac, Chocolate Candies, Make up, Filled Candies ).
Cheers Rainer

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wy0vann
Guys - I am really disappointed with the issue of not being able to create a post office. So I contacted support - and this is their response which I am raving about -

Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Mary and I'm glad to assist you.
I have checked your game details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device.
We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system date and/or time is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so.
I'm glad to inform you that restrictions can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, your your social capabilities will be permanently restricted.
To unblock the game please set the right time and date on your device and enter the following code: @------------- To redeem the code press the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → select the Add Friend tab and enter the code in the input field.
Please, let me know of the result!
Sincerely,
Mary Lempp
Your Support Team

I replied to this by saying never mind threatening me with restrictions as it must be a bug as I have no idea what they are on about with the time change as I only play on a PC which is synced for time. Really, really disappointed - I'll never put any more money into this game when support are a waste of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom