Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
Dean - It seems that "Mary" responds to all problems on all platforms. I don't think the person responds is actually named Mary - a rather impossible job for 1 person to do!
I've gotten the same response for my Airport City woes - they won't take responsibility for their buggy system! Very frustrating!

Anyway, I'll be contributing what I can to your Prometheus mission!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sent out personalized gifts when I could and Fuel (20) when I could not. If you want anything specific from my gift list, please PM me!
Cheers,
Tom
October 11, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 33 (Friend Code: wi331el)
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Needs: Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive, Apple Watch
Can Gift: Marking Machine, Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector,Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
Done what I can gift wise. Any way of finding what people want apart from trawling through this thread?

I agree the easiest is follow this thread plus you find out tips, hint, and troubles others are experiencing. For example I saw the seeming folly of building a catering facility for what the return is. I then set my "needs" to "food catering" and now have about 90 trays in storage when I get to that point without having to actually build one myself.

Also to additionally answer the question you raised you could also specifically ask people to PM you of their gift needs and then adjust your settings to have it notify you by email every time. I'm not on FACEBOOK so these threads work best for me and others.

BTW I thought you were sending me skin care products? The last gift I got from you was a Dispatcher Console. Did something in the transmographer get twisted around?:oldman:

Hi - lost my game today (again) and managed to reset. Good news is my "can send" list has completely refreshed, and 28 items have changed completely. Some good popular needs this time! Will try and send you something useful from my new list. If I send Grinding Machines, can you send back in return please as I have been looking for these for some time and they are now in my list! Will send my gifts out when my window opens later.

Cheers, ItsRalphy

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w28fqg8
Username
yorkshireskippy
I don't think I've got the hang of the gift thing..... do I send in return or do it individually? I think I might have hit 'send in return'... sorry.

Thanks for the gifts.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I don't think I've got the hang of the gift thing..... do I send in return or do it individually? I think I might have hit 'send in return'... sorry.

Thanks for the gifts.

you can do a combination some if you see it in the name needed you can hit return others, you do individually after checking what they needed because what they send is not what needed.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
I have no idea if anyone is receiving my gifts. Just sent to the usual - atomeloc, eeres, highlander, itsRalphy, Rainer, yar, utopgun, greensmith, etc.
There has been an increase of 'cannot do .... because you are a time traveller' messages... completely whacko stuff....
Today's update:

Captain Emily, level 24, Stars 40
Friend code: wp4y0gd (it's a zero after 'y')
can send: passengers (5 and 10), fuel (3), fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, bench, air conditioner, single malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, welder, channel bar, powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, solar cell, additional radar, makeup, Amperemeter, Spare wire, Laser cutter, Landing gear, Flight catering, Oscillating beacon, Cooling chamber, Navigation module, Archive box, Fuel hose
needed: Landing lamp, Deicer, Spare propeller, Fuel hose, duty free items

Simon-win8, level 32, stars: 67
Friend code: wkq95t5
Can send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS terminal, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical system, Additional radar, White gold bracelet, Cash counter, Spare Wire, Lining plate, Passenger seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose. Altimeter, Spare propeller, Arch metal detector, Deicer, Office chair, Controller
Needed: Passenger seat, Landing gear, aircraft tire, Duty free items
flight items welcome: Landing lamp, Deicer, Spare propeller, Fuel hose, Osc. beacon

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Simon-win8

I have not received any thing from your or Captain Emily game in the past couple of days.

Are you receiving any thing from us ?

I will be sending landing lamp to both your games, let me if you have received them.

@Simon-win8 did not get it for quite some time .

Thanks for all Gifts.

I need: Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Flight Catering, Duty free Items( Cognac, Chocolate Candies, Make up, Filled Candies ).

Cheers Rainer

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
Nothing here for a few Simon in fact I was going to inquire about you. Even sent a PM.

Rainer if you could send another Packaging Machine my way it would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom