Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w28fqg8
Username
yorkshireskippy
I appear to be gifted out until later today, at my level I will do what I can, thanks for the welcome. Simon-win8, funnily enough you've been a neighbour from the start

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I appear to be gifted out until later today, at my level I will do what I can, thanks for the welcome. Simon-win8, funnily enough you've been a neighbour from the start

yorkshireskippy,
It's odd that your gift came through from Lord P but you are yorkshireskippy on my neighbor list. Never saw that bug before.
Cheers,
Tom
October 8, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 33 (Friend Code: wi331el)
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Needs: Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive, Apple Watch
Can Gift: Marking Machine, Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector,Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wy0vann
Hi guys - long time without a visit! Can anyone help me - now this may be a mad question......

How do you build a post office? I've met the criteria of the Long Awaited Mail challenge - but all I have achieved from it is a Print Shop and Mail Kiosk.....

highlander and yorkshireskippy I'm about to add you.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
There have been inexplicable delays in receiving gifts in the past few days. Capt. Emily has received nothing from me in the last 3 days. We both have been gifting daily to the players who posted here within the last several days.
ItsRalphy - we haven't got anything from you for some time, then yesterday 2 gifts at once arrived...
Dean - the Post office building is available from the Store - Commerce tab (between the Coffee bar and Research Lab). To complete it, you need items that are giftable. There is a link to a very comprehensive post about the whole Long-awaited mail mission on p.49 in this forum

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Hi Dean, glad to see you again.
The Post Office could be built from 4 parts exchanged between players. Like I had a "numerator" and Rainer has a "handheld scanner". You also had such an item in you Send list before completing the quest. Collecting 3x4 items gave the PO.
I'm curious how does it arrive to you if sent after you've completed the quest, I don't think it works.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
HAPPY DAY, HAPPY DAY!!

Finally finished with the Post Office quest!
I can finally stop picking up trash mail, scattered throughout my yard and the neighbors. I did get a Broadcast Tower and a(nother) Print Shop out of it.
Someone said this challenge could be completed in four days!? I guess theoretically it can be completed in just a couple. But G! makes sure to string it out.
I was almost ten day into it and starting to sweat. It's a helpless feeling just simply waiting for the next 24 hour cycle just to get another shot only to come up short again and again. I did make it to Level 39 and looking forward to joining the 40 club with all my idols. :woot:

Well now I can get back to seeing more of your beautiful cities and helping you reach your goal.
Thanks to all of you for your gifts and help to reach this point.

Also I want to say to you ctedb54 (Chris) my heart goes to you for the glitch and I'm sure it sucks, but you will always be the first on my send list to help you come back.

BTW Just to rub it in I am as we speak on vacation at the beach and still feel the need to check in every couple of hours.

ANNOYINGLY ADDICTIVE!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith and UTOPGUN still awaiting my friend requests.[/quote]

ctedb54,
I accepted you as a neighbor yesterday and sent you a Calculator. Just sent another one.
Cheers,
Tom
October 9, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Can Gift: Marking Machine, Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector,Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
w28fqg8
Username
yorkshireskippy
Thanks so much to all, as you can see I nearly need nothing for now.
I'll continue to gift where I can at my measly level I need to expand again before I can build further......

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sent out personalized items when I could and Fuel (20) when I could not.
If you want anything specific in my list, please PM me!
Cheers,
Tom
October 9, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom