Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
Hello all,

Just coming over to this forum for the first time from another forum. I already recognize and have some of the posters here on my friend list.

Feel free to send me a friend request if we are not already connected.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Hello,
I now can send Office Chair and Controller.
Phlflyer, got and accepted your invite. Thanks and welcome.
chris

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
highlander
Phlflyer1
john t
Sent invitations. Welcome to the neighborhood!
If you want anything specific from my gift list, please PM me! Otherwise I check this forum daily and send personalized items when I can and Fuel (20) when I cannot.
Cheers,
Tom
September 7, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 32 (Friend Code: wi331el)
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Needs: Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector,Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
As usual, I'm gifting personalized items when I can and Fuel (20) when I cannot.
If you want anything specific from my gift list, please PM me!
Cheers,
Tom
September 7, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector,Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
Hi all! Added highlander and Phlflyer1. Welcome! ItsRalphy - I still can't add you - can you add me? Also, I just reached level 40 a few days ago - now my experience seems to only report my total experience - did that happen to all other 40+ folks? Let me know if anyone is interested in going in on an Apogee mission. I've got about 1/2 stuff needed to go up. I've tried to be good about sending personalized gifts - let me know if any of you need anything on my list! Thanks! Enjoy football Sunday! :)

Hi folks - sent out tonights gifts to @Rainer, @Dean, GiftXchange, @erees, @troutsrus, @greensmith, @uschu, @ctedb54, Simon-win8, @Duck, @Cosmic Blue, @mel highlander, john t, Phlflyer1 & Captain Emily.

UTOPGUN, no I can't get your code to work either - looks like we are not meant to connect! - I will keep trying though.

I was late gifting last night and it seems to have moved my slot! - I can't stay up this late tomorrow, so am not sure how soon I will next be able to gift, but will do so as soon as I can.

Cheers, ItsRalphy

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
ItsRalphy - This is not the first time I have seen this bug but it appears that while you have me added to the friends list on your side, I still see you as a waiting friend request that I sent out on my end. I have been able to fix this with others by deleting the waiting friend request (which I've done on my end) and by having the person who is already connected to me delete me from their friend list and then try connecting again.

@GiftExchange - Have you gotten the holographic displays that I've sent out the last couple of days? When you get a chance, if you are receiving them, please return the same as I can use them as well.

I was able to connect with and send out gifts to UTOPGUN, highlander, Rainer, greensmith, ctedb54, Simon-win8, @CaptainEmily and erees

Thanks all for your help!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
As usual, I'm gifting personalized items when I can and Fuel (20) when I cannot.
If you want anything specific from my gift list, please PM me!
Cheers,
Tom
September 8, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
GiftXchange - Never did get the Holo you sent back. It is possible that the game converts it to another item as I've heard of people not always getting the same items as what was sent from the other end. Regardless, I'll send another your way this evening when I can gift once again.

ItsRalphy - Thanks for deleting me and resending your friend request. I received it and you are now on my friend list.

Rainer - Thanks for the Beverage Coolers. I have enough of them now and have dropped them from my want list.

Thanks to all for the gifts you've sent. I'll send another round this evening.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
Hi everyone! Special thanks from Captain Emily to Rainer, ItsRalphy, and Highlander, for their most needed gifts!! She is excited to have just upgraded her Terminal and City hall and levelled up at level 20 - she can now gift Flight catering and Oscillating beacon
I also wish to thank all who sent out personalized gifts. We are spending the time to visit and send most needed items out as much as we can

Captain Emily, lvl 20 Friend code: wp4y0gd
(it's a zero after 'y')
can send: passengers (5 and 10), fuel (3), fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, bench, air conditioner, single malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, welder, channel bar, powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, solar cell, additional radar, makeup, Amperemeter, Spare wire, Laser cutter, Landing gear, Flight catering and Oscillating beacon
needed: Hull parts, Fuel, Fuel supply, Flight catering

Simon-win8, lvl 27
Friend code: wkq95t5
Can send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS terminal, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical system, Additional radar, White gold bracelet, Cash counter, Spare Wire, Lining plate, Passenger seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose. Altimeter, Spare propeller
Needed: Glass display case, Spaceship engine (4x), Robot tester, Oscillating beacon, Landing lamp, Fuel, Fuel supply, Flight catering

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wwvct5v
Username
Highlander
Thanks all for the gifts . Flight school up and running 3/4 of the way to upgraded townhall CB I'll send you binoculars as soon as they refresh gifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom