Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
@Meli3 - sent a friend request
@GiftX - don't have you in my list
Rainer - Capt. Emily has you in her list... are you saying you haven't received all the duty-free stuff from her?
@ ItsRalphy - 2 more stamps for Capt. Emily please

Thank you for your meaningful gifts
For Back to School campaign flyers, I got 3 Universities

today's update:

Captain Emily, lvl 19 Friend code: wp4y0gd
(it's a zero after 'y')
can send: passengers (5 and 10), fuel (3), fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, bench, air conditioner, single malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, welder, channel bar, powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, solar cell, additional radar, makeup, Amperemeter, Spare wire, Laser cutter, Landing gear
needed (in order of desperation): Stamp (2), City Model (2), Textbook, Wide-angle binoculars

Simon-win8, lvl 26
Friend code: wkq95t5
Can send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS terminal, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical system, Additional radar, White gold bracelet, Cash counter, Spare Wire, Lining plate, Passenger seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose. Altimeter, Spare propeller
Needed: Glass display case (2), Security camera, Packaging machine, Cooling chamber (2), Defroster, Fuel, Fuel supply

Simon-win8 Captain Emily is still on my waiting list. I also never got a gift. Send you Packaging Machine.
erees send you tonight Bath towles. Please send Filled Candies
ItsRalphy Get your gift, thank you.

Thanks for all Gifts.

I need:Fuel Hose, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Flight Catering, Duty free Items.
Cheers Rainer

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
As usual, I'm gifting personalized items when I can and Fuel (20) when I cannot.
If you want anything specific from my gift list, please PM me!
Cheers,
Tom
September 5, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 32 (Friend Code: wi331el)
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Needs: Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector,Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
highlander - hello and welcome. Sent you a friend request. Will send what 's available. Please send fuel and fuel supply.
UTOPGUN - thanks for the Security cameras. I no longer need any! Wow
My current most urgently needed items are 2 Cooling chambers and 2 Defroster
Please take a look at Captain Emily's wish list which I posted yesterday
Happy flying to all

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
HELLO and WELCOME JohnT to the board!
We hope to be of mutual assistance.

I need all the things to open my cosmic fuel station

You might find that you may recieve more help if you take the time to fill out your signature (like the ones above) including exactly what items you have that you can gift to others and what items you need currently. Newer ones may have the desire and the means to send you something but not know exactly what items are needed to complete a cosmic fuel station or how many you need.
You should be getting a friend request from me shortly.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
John T and Highlander, sent you both invites. Welcome. PM me if you need something I can help with. Thanks.
chris

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
Thank you Rainer and ItsRalphy for your precious gifts.. thanks to everyone who looked at my and Capt. Emily's and sent what they could!

I am also running short of items needed for flights... I am adding them below

Captain Emily, lvl 19 Friend code: wp4y0gd
(it's a zero after 'y')
can send: passengers (5 and 10), fuel (3), fuel catalyst, do not disturb sign, bench, air conditioner, single malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, album, landing lamp, welder, channel bar, powerful radio transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, eau de toilette, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, solar cell, additional radar, makeup, Amperemeter, Spare wire, Laser cutter, Landing gear
needed (in order of desperation): City Model (2), Textbook, Wide-angle binoculars, Hull parts

Simon-win8, lvl 27
Friend code: wkq95t5
Can send: Passengers (5), Fuel (3), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, Goal Posts, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Rope Block, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, POS terminal, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical system, Additional radar, White gold bracelet, Cash counter, Spare Wire, Lining plate, Passenger seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating beacon, Defroster, Navigation module, Master plan, Fuel hose. Altimeter, Spare propeller
Needed: Glass display case, Cooling chamber (2), Fuel, Fuel supply, Landing lamp, Fuel supply, Add'nal radar, Oscillating beacon, Flight catering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom