Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - sent out tonights gifts to all regulars. Shane -I have sent you an invite and look forward to gifting - welcome to the neighbourhood. kaciepup, you are in my list and I have been sending you gifts. Can you delete me, and I will delete you. Once you confirm you have done this I will try and send you an invite - fingers crossed.

Cheers, ItsRalphy

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for all the gifts!

Shane - Welcome, I sent you Landing Lamp. Please state your needs. See my signature for return gifts

CptDav: (Fuel 3, Fuel catalyst) Sent Fuel catalyst
yenta613: (fuel 3, Do Not Disturb) Sent robot tester
highlander: (Fuel 20, Fuel 20) Sent Fuel 20

Rainer: (Packing Machine) Sent Perfume
weidty6 - idol: (Disposable Shampoo) - Sent Fuel Hose
ctedb54 - Chri$: (Do Not Disturb) Sent Spare Wire

uschu: () - Sent Fuel Hose
kaciepup: () Sent anti theft gate
Cosmic Blue - yar - () Sent oscillating beacon
Allister - $Ally$: () Sent Spare Wire
GiftXchange: () Sent Fuel 20
Nicks - Veltro: () Sent spare wire
@All - I don't need Fuel or Passengers.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wpmmuqz
Username
$Ally$/Item needed
Shane: Sent you a friend request. Welcome to this community
My suggestion is that you change your ingame game to something like $hane or your wish to distinguish you from the others. It will be really helpful for us to distinguish you from the other shane's which might or might not need that particular gift sent for u.

Gifts sent and thanks for the gifts sent to me :)
Also edited my sig, in preparation for the Chirstmas Mission

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Hi All! Welcome to the Santa's Bad Day event!
I have already sent my Xmas gifts to all my forum neighbors today within the limit of 20, and hope those of you who participate in the event - will share their gifts too. I often update my signature, feel free to request anything I can help you with right here or in PM. Everybody good luck with the event!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
I shortened my ingame name to kcpup/item needed so I had more room lol

Thank you for all the gifts

Rainer sent perfume
WhatHappenedNow sent all inclusive braclet
yenta613 sent robot tester
@Ctedb54- Chri$ sent passengers (5)
@Veltro sent additional radar
john t -atomeloc sent fuel (20)
GiftXchange sent sleigh cover
Shane sent landing lamp
CptDav sent fuel (20)
@idol sent landing lamp
Allister -$Ally$ - sleigh cover
ItsRalphy sent fuel (20)
@Oz sent powerful radio transmitter

Hi all - I sent Sleigh Covers to everyone tonight in case! - Just working out what the Santa quest is all about and what I need! Sorry Rainer - sent before I saw your update.

Could we all update our signatures to say whether we are taking part in the quest, and if we have any of the buildings complete (Igloo, Ice Sculpture Park, Skating Rink and Ice Castle) - I haven't worked out how to get these yet except the skating rink which I am trying to complete!

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
ItsRalphy, oh! again this ridiculous "our database shows you changed your time". How stupid is this to blame people and block them for what they did not do. I bet there are utterly simple procedures exist to check if the time changing occurred and under what circumstances on a computer with AC. Sih! can't they find a good programmer?

Though, today I did not receive anything from you ItsRalphy, as well as from WhatHappenedNow.
kaciepup - nice to meet you, thanx for exchanging, yenta613 thanks for gifting back (robot testers or lanterns for you?).

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wwvct5v
Username
Highlander
updated sig. Christmas gifts will start tonight.

Have not been keeping up with new folks on forums due to job commitments. I will look over invites but if anyone wants to send PM or mail feel free to do so and I will add quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom