Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi WhatHappenedNow - no I haven't, as seems a common problem across the forum, but I will do. Phlflyer1 and Lexus are the main other regular players I can't connect with, I don't think the others appear active/regular.

kaciepup - have accepted your invite and sent you a gift, welcome to the neighbourhood

Cheers, ItsRalphy

Thank you for all the gifts.​
Need:
cosmic fuel station - assembly robot, spaceship engine, robot tester
flight catering - packaging machine, cooling chamber
Can gift: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Album, Amperemeter, Archive Box, Assembly Robot, Bench, Channel Bar, Cockpit Glass, Cooling Chamber, Deicer, Do Not Disturb Sign, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Flight Helmet, Fuel (3), Fuel Additive, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Cutter, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Parking Meter, Passengers (3)&(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Power Source, Radar, Single-Malt Whiskey, Solar Cell, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Stapler, Welder, Laptop, Grinding Machine.
Thank You all in Advance.

@kaciepup welcome.
@WhatHappenedNow your gift has not arrived.​
Thanks to all for the gifts.
I need: Perfume, Make up, Chocolate Candies, Fuel Hose, Deicer, Flight Catering, Spare Propeller, other Duty free Items.
Rainer

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@Rainer and kaciepup, Sorry, not sure what could have went wrong? On my side, your gift box is dimmed so the game thinks you got the gift? There was no server errors last night, and visiting neighbors worked.

Bit of a saga! - I emailed support due to WhatHappenedNow advising GI told him I was blocked - I don't understand this as I have connected and sent and received from others since we had our problem. However GI have relied to me:-
"Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team! My name is Mary and I'm glad to assist you. I have checked your game details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device. We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system date and/or time is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so. I'm glad to inform you that restrictions can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, your your social capabilities will be permanently restricted. To unblock the game please set the right time and date on your device and enter the following code: @egdfltg1fwxe56z To redeem the code press the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → select the Add Friend tab and enter the code in the input field."
I have never changed date or time, and strenuously sent the implication. I have replied:-
"Hi - thanks for the update - I will use the code, but must report that I have NEVER changed date and time on my game - I would not have a clue how to do it. My laptop will have automatically updated in Spring and Autmn when the UK moves the clocks back or forward, consequently I can’t stop that. So whilst I will use the code, I will not be changing date and time, as I do not know how to and it is correct in any case. Given I have spent money on this game, I have the right to ask you for evidence as to when this happened please? Can you also advise what I may or may not have missed due to being blocked?"
I am about to try the code, so you may get invites from me if we have been blocked in the past, and will let you know if I hear further from GI.
ItsRalphy

ok - used the unblock code and nothing seems different - still get "promo-code invalid" for @Lexus, WhatHappenedNow and Phlflyer1. Only change is I have been able to gift 3 hour earlier than I should so something has reset. Have sent to Rainer, GiftXchange, highlander, john t, Cosmic Blue, CptDav, yenta613, Allister, ctedb54, Christiaan73, weidty6, Flurb. Ben, Nicks and kaciepup.

If one or two of you could confirm my gifts are getting through, otherwise just let me know if you don't receive!

Dean, erees, troutsrus and uschu - where are you, I have missed you???

ItsRalphy

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for the gifts! I hope my gifts get through this time!!

CptDav: (Spare Wire) Sent Spare Wire
uschu: (Spare Wire) - Sent Fuel Hose
Cosmic Blue - yar - (Disposable Shampoo) Sent oscillating beacon
highlander: (Defroster) Sent Fuel 20
weidty6 - idol: (Disposable Shampoo) - Sent Fuel Hose
kaciepup: (Fuel Supply) Sent White Board

GiftXchange: () Sent Fuel 20
Rainer: () Sent Perfume
yenta613: () Sent robot tester
Nicks - Veltro: () Sent spare wire
ctedb54 - Chri$: () Sent Spare Wire
Allister - $Ally$: () Sent Spare Wire

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
Thanks for the gifts

@Atomeloc can't friend you with code
ItsRalphy waiting reply on friend request
@Veltro waiting for friend reply
Flurb waiting on friend reply
UTOPGUN waiting on friend reply

WhatHappenedNow I got the gift now thanks sent fuel supply
@Chri$ sent passengers
@CapDav sent filled candies
@Idol sent landing lamp

In urgent need of 1 textbook to finish flight school

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wxats0f
Username
kcpup/ item needed
Thank you for all the gifts still in desperate need of 1 textbook for flight school sent out gifts hope they help you all

Still waiting on friend request from Iamralphy and Flurb

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
Thanks for the gifts!

Nicks - Veltro: (Fuel Supply, Perl Earings) Sent spare wire
GiftXchange: (Fuel Supply) Sent spare wire
yenta613: (make-up) Sent robot tester
Rainer: (Bath Towel) Sent Perfume
weidty6 - idol: (Additional Radar) Sent Fuel Hose
Cosmic Blue - yar - (Defroster) Sent oscillating beacon
ctedb54 - Chri$: (Do Not Disturb) Sent Spare Wire
kaciepup: (all inclusive bracelet) Sent anti theft gate
Allister - $Ally$: (all inclusive bracelet) Sent Spare Wire

CptDav: () Sent Spare Wire
uschu: () - Sent Fuel Hose
highlander: () Sent Fuel 20

thank you all for the gifts.​
Need:
cosmic fuel station - assembly robot, spaceship engine, robot tester
flight catering - packaging machine, defroster, cooling chamber
Can gift: Additional Radar, Air Conditioner, Album, Amperemeter, Archive Box, Assembly Robot, Bench, Channel Bar, Cockpit Glass, Cooling Chamber, Deicer, Do Not Disturb Sign, Eau de Toilette, Flight Catering, Flight Helmet, Fuel (3), Fuel Additive, Fuel Catalyst, Fuel Hose, Fuel Supply, Gyroscope, Jet Engine, Landing Gear, Landing Lamp, Laser Cutter, Makeup, Navigation Module, Oscillating Beacon, Parking Meter, Passengers (3)&(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Power Source, Radar, Single-Malt Whiskey, Solar Cell, Spare Propeller, Spare Wire, Stapler, Welder, Laptop, Grinding Machine.
Thank You all in Advance.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w4x7osc
Username
Shane
I just started and I would like to trade but have no friends after 100 requests. please send me a request!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Shane, received and accepted your friend request. Welcome! Suggest you use signature to post what your needs are and what you can gift. Can be found on your profile page. Makes it easier to know what you need. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom