Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
Rainer in case I have not already told you so I received both of the Pacaging Machines you sent and thanks a heep.
I still need 1 Cooling Chamber if anyone can help me out.

Anyone heard anything else from Simon-win8 or Captain Emily? I never understood what he meant by the time traveler messages. Are they lost in space?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Rainer in case I have not already told you so I received both of the Pacaging Machines you sent and thanks a heep.
I still need 1 Cooling Chamber if anyone can help me out.

Anyone heard anything else from Simon-win8 or Captain Emily? I never understood what he meant by the time traveler messages. Are they lost in space?
ereez

time travelling is when you advance the clock on your computer forward and then backwards several hours to speed up flights and building.

It is also a bug in the system.

Time traveling is considered a serious offence in the game.

I st violation you lose the ability to access passengers and flights are not counted in your game. GI will send you a code to unlock the game if you convince them, you are not guilty.

2nd and final violation you lose the ability to permanently interact with your neighbors and your game is basically at a stand still.

Only way to solve this issue after being permanently banned is to start a new game from scratch as GI will not help you in any way.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
erees and Cosmic Blue -
The time traveler errors are very annoying and I get them frequently - I also have never changed my clock on my computer. My hubby has the same issues. MOST of the time, it's a bug in the system, not us honest Airport City folks! It's very frustrating! I wonder if it has something to do with being on wi-fi...

ALSO - I got a green mission going...anyone want to join? I promise not to time travel - at least not purposefully! :p

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wwvct5v
Username
Highlander
Your flight just took off UTOPGUN. Again thanks for all the gifts to everyone. Gifts sent today everyone got Flight catering as I hit the wrong button. Have a good weekend I will be gone until Sunday

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
Thanks for your help Highlander! I woke up today and it was all done.

I'm curious where everyone lives - as time zones may effect when people would likely be able to contribute to shuttle missions. I'm in the birthplace of flight - North Carolina (EST).

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Hey All,
Thanks for all the gifts. Will be sending gifts out a little later.
@utopogun, live in same time zone as you just to the north in Connecticut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom