Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wrrulzd
Username
SomeRandomUser
Hi everyone! Over the past week I've PM'ed many of you for building construction items, and I figured it's time to make an appearance on the trading forum. Reply here or PM me if you'd like to trade. If you can send Glass Display Cases, talk to me!

Cosmic Blue, this is less about source code and more about app licensing. Google, Microsoft, and Apple all have app licensing terms. The difference is that Apple (and presumably Microsoft, if GI is saying Windows too) don't allow promo codes for in-app purchases in their app licensing terms, but Google apparently does. This is out of GI's hands.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
SomeRandomUser It could be true but why does Apple and microsoft care about promo codes, if it is part of the game.

The only difference is that allows google direct access to to GI to buy in game items, both Apple and microsoft want you go through their store. Why do they care about promo codes if they have licensed the app and promo codes is part of the game but do not allow in game sales.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
SomeRandomUser Thank you
The code is already written into the game as google allows the game to be played without changes, why would it be needed to be added.

As for Apple I know definitely they will not allow 3 rd party sales without going through their store. This has been proven numerous times over several different threads and questions asked to them directly.

As for Microsoft it maybe the case that windows 8 games are still in the beta test phase since there are not very many of time and they are still learning.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wrrulzd
Username
SomeRandomUser
Cosmic Blue Apple and Microsoft require in-app purchases to go through their systems, which means that modifications to in-app purchases, like promo codes, also need to go through their systems. Even though the game has the code, Apple and Microsoft would need to write code to update their systems to handle the promo codes. Google has side-stepped this since no in-app purchases go through their servers.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
GiftXchange If you take a look at the whole series of games offered on the win 8 platform white pages, i believe their is reference to it.
I did alot of careful research before adding win 8 games as i did not want to start over on my pc because of corrupt or possible crashs.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I gifted personalized items when I could and Fuel (20) when I could not.
If you want anything specific from my gift list, please PM me!
Cheers,
Tom
September 28, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 33 (Friend Code: wi331el)
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Needs: Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive, Apple Watch
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector,Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Chri$
Hey All, Thanks for all the gifts. Sent as many gifts out as I could and if I didn't get something to you today I will tomorrow.
Can also gift Numerator now.
chris

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Hi pals!
Within the new 'Long-awaited mail' quest I can send Numerator. Quest participants will need 3 of this.
Let's exchange those quests items, to complete the Post Office building.
Post what you can send or add it to your signature.

PS:
! If you clicked lost mail bags at your neighbors - please let us know how many did you get from there, 1-2-3-few items from a single city?

PPS: Intercom gift is available for TownHall v8.

Thanks for all Gifts.​
I need:Numerator x3, Handheld Scanner x3, Mail Sorter x3, Marking Machine x3.
Spare Propeller, Deicer, Fuel Hose, Flight Catering, Duty free Items( Cognac, Chocolate Candies, Filled Candies ).
Cheers Rainer

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wwvct5v
Username
Highlander
updated gifting. updated needs. Can send hand-held scanner for lost mail bags. not really a coining person and don't want waist airport cash. Is this thing worth doing? Haven't seen much about it.

As always thanks for the gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom