Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Airport City Item Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
ualex: Neither I nor Captain Emily have you in our neighbours' lists. Have you added us?

Is there anyone else who can gift Amperemeters?

Welcome ualex, sent a request.
Can send Masterplan and Smoke Detector.
I don't check the forum that often, so if you need something special that I can gift, pm me.

Uschu

I need:
Passengers, Flight catering or any other flight items

I can send:
Passengers5, Fuel3, Catalyst, Shampoo, Goal, ATM, Pearl Earring, Paint, Tour review, Generator, Landing lamp, Beamer, Rope block, Fuel20, Transmitter, Robot tester, Anti-Theft gate, Filled chocolate, Fuel supply, Aircraft tire, Whiteboard, Fuel aditives, Isolation, Optical system, additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke detector, Spare wire, Server rack, Passenger seat, Flight catering, Defroster, Oscillating Beacon, Navigation Module, Masterplan, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Arc metal detector, Deicer, Controller

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I gifted personalized items when I could and Fuel (20) when I could not.
If you want anything specific from my gift list, please PM me!
Cheers,
Tom
September 26, 2014: Updated Wish List / Send List:
Windows Neighbor Name Tom-itemneeded -- Level 33 (Friend Code: wi331el)
If you want me as a neighbor, please let me know on this forum or PM me. Otherwise I might delete you.
Needs: Oscillating Beacon, Spare Wire, Landing Lamp, Fuel Additive, Apple Watch
Can Gift: Fuel Catalyst, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Video Board, Imprinter, Skin Care Products, Paint, Generator, Travel Guide, Landing Lamp, Dispatcher Console, Sandbag, Fuel (20), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Robot Tester, Anti-Theft Gate, Filled Candies, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Calculator, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Spaceship Launch Console, Additional Radar, Perfume, Smoke Detector,Spare Wire, Server Rack, Passenger Seat, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Weather Display, Navigation Module, Transmitter, Fuel Hose, Altimeter, Spare Propeller, Wall Speaker, Deicer, Mayor's Portrait, TV Panels

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
ualex - you are not in my or Capt. Emily's list. It's an annoying glitch in the game. Can I suggest that you remove both of us, then send us invites.

Everyone - I am starting a blue (Prometheus) launch within the hour. Intend to make min. 75% of it. Please join and reap the rewards!

I have a question: Has anyone ever collected neighbour common items from a Space Travel Monument??

Phlflyer1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzu8fbf
Username
Phlflyer1
I have a question: Has anyone ever collected neighbour common items from a Space Travel Monument??

Simon, yes, I have received a space collection item by clicking on a neighbors Space Travel Monument but it seems to be quite rare. I am much more successful by clicking on the Research Labs, Mission Control Center and Launch Pads so I don't bother clicking my neighbors Space Monuments too often.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
I've noticed a disappointing trend for numerous high-level neighbors to remove their Research Labs recently. Such cities number has reduced for me like twice. This probably happens due to power limits (no population req), but it largely complicates collecting the Space launch items.
To anticipate this issue I have build 5 labs in my city, and everybody is welcome to visit it as often as you wish. I also call other high-level users who has some land and 5k - to build more labs.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wutixgi
Username
erees
MARCIA, MARCIA, MARCIA,
Its not all about you!
I demolished a structure of higher learning just to built a Research Lab and you have not visited me once. :(

BTW the first part of my post is entirely sarcastic with no ill will. (It comes across better when said in person.)
But seriously, we all (most of us ) have our own goals and strategy and purpose that we are working for. Then some just give up and say "bye" one day and leave.

My distant goal is to become a member of the 40 club with you and others and then start and new game with about $40 in airport cash and see how for I can go.
I've gotten this far with the jumbled mess I call my city by spending no actual cash, not building any rocket related structures, and going from Delta to Jumbo, skipping the Powerful Delta needing a catering facility, and it only took me 6 months!

Happy Flying!
I'll help you any way I can.
Perfume coming your way next cycle!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wgfcsna
Username
atomeloc
having trouble getting space suit I fly to where it said to for months and only got two suits have over ten of each of the other ones any suggestions
sent out gifts to all
why don't the weekend codes work on windows 8 like they do on android

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wkq95t5
Username
Simon
@ atomeloc - it is always one item that's missing for a collection - having lots of all the other ones. The game must be programmed this way...
@Phlflyer - thanks... I have the same impression after weeks of pointless clicking on these monuments...

Speaking about space - just about 5 hours left for anyone who wants to join my blue (Prometheus) launch !

Hi - I asked GI about promo codes, and also players on other systems getting greenies for watching videos etc. They blame windows and said:-
"I should inform you that currently there is no opportunity to use promo codes in the game for iOS and Win8 devices according to the Terms of Services and Policy. Please, note that this feature is not a whim of developers but is a result of system requirements of an application for platform devices."

Doesn't help does it!!!

ItsRalphy

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Unfortunately both IOS and windows are closed source platforms only android devices are open sourced. I believe GI does not want to pay any royalties to other companies to allow access to promo codes because then everybody would have a semi fair advantage. GI does not give the advantage to anybody.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom