Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Wind Charm

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03p53ng2
Username
cooldogmsa
So I had a few wind charms and thought I would activate one. I did not see any fortunate event on my flights. Almost all of the flights were still affected by bad weather and none of those went away. I hurried all of my flights twice to see a difference and did not. Am I misunderstanding how this charm works?

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
wind charms are like golden dice.

They give a chance of getting favorable conditions like VIP, rainbow or captain on a flight.
It is not guaranteed that it will happen and will not change existing conditions that is another charms job.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
The shaman drum removes all of the bad weather from all the flight locations. It is a one time use and done.

The wind charm is a 4 hour long bonus or 20 returned flights. Whichever occurs first. I ran three wind charms back to back and only experienced bad weather four times over the 60 flights. Without the wind charm the bad weather appeared much more often.

The wind charm is best used when you are flying to the same location multiple times using extra fuel for instant returns.

Top Bottom