Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who Has A Botanical Garden?!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
My view of aero's city.
image.jpg

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
This is so annoying. Aero, I just visited your city. I see your alien legacy, and garden of love. You have 11ish 1 square building sites but I can't see your botanical garden.

I want to do a comparison. Can you post a pic of what your city looks like? I will do the same (pic of your city)

Think its better if someone else is posting a screenshot from my city... on my s2 I cant zoom out enough to make a overall picture :confused:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Can any android user - with a large screen who can zoom out enough - post a picture of Aero's city.

It would be interesting and educational for all of us to understand how users of different devices see the same thing.

Chloe11111 - as an iOS user you will not be able to see the Botanical Garden - you will only see an underconstruction - also it does not drop any items for a neighbour only for the owner... - you will be wasteing your daily clicks on it for coins...

Botanical Garden.jpg

this is what a Botanical Garden looks like... (only visible to Android users currently)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Chloe11111 - as an iOS user you will not be able to see the Botanical Garden - you will only see an underconstruction - also it does not drop any items for a neighbour only for the owner... - you will be wasteing your daily clicks on it for coins...

View attachment 331

this is what a Botanical Garden looks like... (only visible to Android users currently)

The owner is also getting nothing from it.....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
The missing single square buildings are all Gift Shops which were part of the America Week Quest.
These are the buildings with the I <3 signs on them.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance

I understand except I don't even see space for it in his city. There must be other problems with the way GI is rendering his city on IOS. That's why I'm curious to see what it looks like on android

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
So nobody can see it. How does that help you Aero

Chloe11111 - you can not see it as you on the iOS platform - we can all see it as we are on the android platform.... I fact that it does not drop any extra item apart form coins is im-meterial...

There are a number of buildings that iOS users can not see on the android game...

Hope that kind of makes sense to you...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Oh! I'm not usually this dumb. I just realized tdv reposted my screenshot with a circle on it. I thought you posted one of your own and I was wondering why I still couldn't see it.

As for does it make sense? Absolutely not. What software developer would do that for software that runs on apple, windows, Linux, etc. "here is a PowerPoint. I created it on my Mac but when you open it in PowerPoint on windows, you won't be able to see half the graphics and the slide transitions won't work." Makes perfect sense to me.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Oh! I'm not usually this dumb. I just realized tdv reposted my screenshot with a circle on it. I thought you posted one of your own and I was wondering why I still couldn't see it.

As for does it make sense? Absolutely not. What software developer would do that for software that runs on apple, windows, Linux, etc. "here is a PowerPoint. I created it on my Mac but when you open it in PowerPoint on windows, you won't be able to see half the graphics and the slide transitions won't work." Makes perfect sense to me.

Sense, perfect sense? youre talking about Game Insight?

*searching for his evil laugh*
:ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom