Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Who Has A Botanical Garden?!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hi,

Please post here if you have a botanical garden. The current Spring Challenge requires 3 x Butterfly Collection which are available from Botanical Garden's. It will make it a lot easier for players who are struggling to get the Butterfly Nets!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I may be wrong, but i think the Botanical Garden is the reward for completing this Spring event. Yes, it's odd that that would be the reward, but GI does a lot of odd things.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hmm strange. Under the Beautiful Butterflies Collection if you tap on any of the butterflies it says 'Drops from Buildings: Botanical Garden'

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
index.php

olly 333 thanks, I'm very happy to be fully operational again. That makes the game so much more fun to play!
The Botanic Garden is indeed the reward for the Spring has come mission. It's the same building as the conversatory from an earlier mission. I copied the picture from the Commercial Building Guide made bij must_dash

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
index.php

olly 333 thanks, I'm very happy to be fully operational again. That makes the game so much more fun to play!
The Botanic Garden is indeed the reward for the Spring has come mission. It's the same building as the conversatory from an earlier mission. I copied the picture from the Commercial Building Guide made bij must_dash

Thanks, for the picture, glad you're back!!(y) I shall visit your city in the afternoon.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
@moores - it will on my TDV4 game this evening (GMT) and I can put one on my TDV19 game as well if needed - I am just making best use of all the drop rates...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Awww bummer, when I read the top posts that it was the Conservatory I was so happy! Then tdv ruined it :p :p

This mission is weird (in a bad way), no new destinations and no buildings other than the reward? That sucks! All collections were aleady available too.. developing this update must have cost a lot time hehe. I hope the WWII mission will be following soon.

Top Bottom