Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

What is your best #1 tip for new players?

Nightfish

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03txcuwp
Username
nightfish
From Mimi (Rocky's spoiler)

Build Green Pad (Apogee Mission) and Red Pad (Lunar Mission) launch as soon as you can to earn coins, pax, fuel etc.... The blue pad (Prometheus Mission) should wait cause it's breaking your red and green launches preparations.

Don't spend coins to built Cosmic Fuel Station, you will have a lot very fast.

Mimi
Can you please advice why we should skip the blue launch and go on for green or red ?

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03f21qwp
Username
Therkyn
Can you please advice why we should skip the blue launch and go on for green or red ?
Its my understanding the items for space flight go as follows:

Green item Green item, Green/Blue Item, Green/Blue Item, Blue/Red Item, Blue/Red Item, Red Item, Red Item.
Meaning if you do a blue launch, you're sacrificing some of both your Green and Red launch capabilities at the same time, meaning its less efficient than just sticking with green or red. Of course, the high cost of getting to Red is not discussed... but in theory when you get to red you're all set with saved up flights.

All that said, dont do Blue launches because fewer people do blue launches and they're more difficult to get participation on. I've done 2 blue launches and 1 went off, 1 is dying on the pad because I'm not willing to put in 2K just to get it launched because I feel its a better use to sacrifice this launch to participate in others.

And, to participate in others? That's right, Forum Neighbors. -t

Top Bottom