Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General What is needed to field a Condor?

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
So I was naive when I purchased a Falcon, not realizing that I needed to build a Furniture factory. That meant that my shiny new plane was not usable for about 8 days. To rub it in, that plane was part of the weekly alliance challenge. I don't want to repeat that mistake. In addition to the actual plane, what do I need to have in order to fly a Condor? Thanks!

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
For a Falcon? A Falcon flight to Mogadishu needs a Blanket and a Lollipop, and all others need the Lollipop and Ear Plugs. But I think you meant a Condor in your first sentence and already knew this. ;-)

A Condor needs a Bed *and* a Sleeping Pill from a Pharmaceutical Lab for Macau. All other Condor flights need a Sleeping Pill and a VR Headset. If you only have one Condor then a single Pharmaceutical Lab is fine (and also a single Furniture Factory). Things will get interesting when you have 4 Thunderbirds and 3 Falcons - even with 6 Furniture Factories going full out you will find you need to upgrade one of them, or do fewer flights.

Attachments

• 1601490210629.png
    1601490210629.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 97

Aerospatiale

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20099q56d
Username
Aerospatiale
I did try the Wiki, but the Plane page but I could not find any reference to a Pharmaceutical lab.
Hi, you go to Condor wiki page (https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/condor/), then click on any of the "Common Destinations".
For example, click Budapest. On "Flight Details" 4th line, you will see "Buildings Required", which in this case is Pharmaceutical Lab.
On 5th line, you will see the "Items Required" to make the flight.

PlatinumFox

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ity5cfp
Username
aPlat "item"
Hi, you go to Condor wiki page (https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/condor/), then click on any of the "Common Destinations".
For example, click Budapest. On "Flight Details" 4th line, you will see "Buildings Required", which in this case is Pharmaceutical Lab.
On 5th line, you will see the "Items Required" to make the flight.
Thanks, that helps a lot. That's a bit circuitous of a path, but now I now the trick.

Arggers

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
272ehvl7
Username
Arggers
Thanks, that helps a lot. That's a bit circuitous of a path, but now I now the trick.

To be fair, he's got a point there.
Worth adding a...

'Here's what you'll need before you start flying this plane:
X item. obtaining from Y factory / visiting Z destination
Repair Base required : Level n'

...section?

Last edited:
Top Bottom