Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Welcome dbw1424 to Airport City Game!

Captain

Airport City Captain
Admin
Hi @dbw1424,
Welcome to Airport City Game!

Were a fun and friendly community and look forward to seeing you taking part!

Feel free to post in one of out Daily Trade Threads to get the item you need for your Airport City!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Dave & The Team
Airport City Game
https://www.airportcitygame.com/

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
dbw1424
Username
dbw1424
Hi to all
I'm the newbie. Glad I found this site. You are all welcomed to join my city. My user name is dbw1424. I'm at level 40 w/94 yellow stars and 6 or 8 Red stars. I'm working on the U.S.A. Quest. At this time I only have 2 of the new gift shops.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hi to all
I'm the newbie. Glad I found this site. You are all welcomed to join my city. My user name is dbw1424. I'm at level 40 w/94 yellow stars and 6 or 8 Red stars. I'm working on the U.S.A. Quest. At this time I only have 2 of the new gift shops.

Welcome! Make sure you stop by the iPad/iPhone threads - there really isn't much action here in the Welcome area!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
dbw1424
Username
dbw1424
Uncle man
Help me out please, 1,is this were we send private messages.
2,I have tried to add people in the add box,I just keep getting the same message over and over that I'm using the wrong code for this player. If people are in my wait box and have a green check mark next to there name I can add them. So far that's been the only way.
Thanks,Dave

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
1. No. I believe they are called "Start Conversation" here. You can do it, I think, by clicking on someone's name (right below Darth Vader for me) or by going to your inbox (upper-ish right of the website).

2. Make sure you are looking to see who is Android vs. Apple. Android people have friend codes ; Apple people do not. So, if you are on an iPad, I'd add you by typing dbw1424. In my signature, you'll see 3 games (Uncle Mans, Uncle Mans Phone and Uncle Mans 3), those would be what you type in. Now, there have been glitches before in GI land, so it might not always work. And if you removed someone, you can never re-add them (fun!)

Good luck

Top Bottom