Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weird rankings

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03w7lq6q
Username
Andy
Maybe someone can explain the following to me:
Why is the first place in Golden league worth 3 Steel Chests and 500 coins, while the last place in the next league UP (Titanium) is worth less - 3 Steel Chests and only 250 coins?
Why am I going backwards while advancing forward?
It's a good thing the number of chests doesn't diminish! Then I'd be really upset... ;)

Why is the first place in Golden league worth 3 Steel Chests and 500 coins, while the last place in the next league UP (Titanium) is worth less - 3 Steel Chests and only 250 coins?
It's a good thing the number of chests doesn't diminish! Then I'd be really upset... ;)
Do you really care about 250 coins daily?!

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
It’s a little backwards...but as you say the number of chests remains the same...so I don’t worry about the coins...500 or 0 doesnt make much difference once a day...

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

I agree ! And what is Strange, is that it is the only case where it is like this ! between Platinum and Titanium or silver and gold it is not the case !

I don’t care for coins , all I care is silver or gold .

Top Bottom