Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Weekly max pax possibility

Now your pushing the brain cells! Do we assume fuel depot outputs 18 units per hr (3/10min but who’s gonna do that?!?) and max fuel is 288 with all but 1 upgrade or 328 after paying the 2000 greenies?
Max fuel is not 250 without the last update? And yes, let’s assume 3/10+ 30 per hour from landing guest planes, total of 108 per hour

Max fuel is not 250 without the last update? And yes, let’s assume 3/10+ 30 per hour from landing guest planes, total of 108 per hour
Sorry, I forgot I had the silver subscription running :confused::D.
Ok, in a perfect world, 5 launch at the start leaving 25 fuel. Technically, it will be 17 min for the next launch (17 fuel +. the 3 at the 10 min mark). To make things much easier, I’ll work on an hourly rate and assume to round down a few at the very end by not taking into account having to wait for the 3 units from fuel pump to drop at the right time. On 108 fuel, let’s assume you can launch 108/45=2.4 flights per hour or 60 min/2.4= 25. Let’s say you can launch an aircraft every 25 min. It will take 200 minutes or 3hr20 to launch the waiting 8. Falcon s3 flight takes 180min/1.4=130 min (slight round up) so all aircraft are returning before the the queue runs out. So... one every 25 min for 24hrs is 57+ initial 5 making 62 flights. (5am here so someone will pick up an error, I’m sure :ROFLMAO:). 62x350=21,700 passengers.

Sorry, I forgot I had the silver subscription running :confused::D.
Ok, in a perfect world, 5 launch at the start leaving 25 fuel. Technically, it will be 17 min for the next launch (17 fuel +. the 3 at the 10 min mark). To make things much easier, I’ll work on an hourly rate and assume to round down a few at the very end by not taking into account having to wait for the 3 units from fuel pump to drop at the right time. On 108 fuel, let’s assume you can launch 108/45=2.4 flights per hour or 60 min/2.4= 25. Let’s say you can launch an aircraft every 25 min. It will take 200 minutes or 3hr20 to launch the waiting 8. Falcon s3 flight takes 180min/1.4=130 min (slight round up) so all aircraft are returning before the the queue runs out. So... one every 25 min for 24hrs is 57+ initial 5 making 62 flights. (5am here so someone will pick up an error, I’m sure :ROFLMAO:). 62x350=21,700 passengers.
And in English :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: for stupid, non maths people. Doable or not!!

Wow, that’s hard to calculate
Few points:
1. If you are looking for the optimal weekly number, you can’t claculate 24 hours per day, as most of us going to sleep at least for few hours
2. Also, if you fly 24 hours you don’t start the 2nd day with 250 fuel
3. Not sure how to calculate the optimal fleet, but if you don’t use all your planes all day long then it could be better if you use for example only 5 or 6 falcons and with other hangers flying with giants or condors?

S3 Falcon does 108 mins instead of 130. The S3 T-bird (tested) takes 40% off regular flight time: 300’ - 40% = 180

Recalculate @Bob69bob . Come on mate, don’t make me drag our yellow river math wizard into this... :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
Having never timed the flights, I went purely on how GI described the S3 falcon (I was careful to check first ;)). It states that the s3 is +40% speed, not 40% less time. Maybe we should put a ticket in? ;)

And in English :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: for stupid, non maths people. Doable or not!!
Is what doable?
Few points:
1. If you are looking for the optimal weekly number, you can’t claculate 24 hours per day, as most of us going to sleep at least for few hours
3. Not sure how to calculate the optimal fleet, but if you don’t use all your planes all day long then it could be better if you use for example only 5 or 6 falcons and with other hangers flying with giants or condors?
A weekly total isn’t that much harder to work out but I was working on pure max possibility. Once all the falcons are in the air, they can basically continually land and launch. You want me to add in sleep times and so on? How long is a piece of string? Do I drink 2 beers on a Friday night or 10? Can I sleep in on sundays? :confused::D:ROFLMAO:

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Is what doable?

A weekly total isn’t that much harder to work out but I was working on pure max possibility. Once all the falcons are in the air, they can basically continually land and launch. You want me to add in sleep times and so on? How long is a piece of string? Do I drink 2 beers on a Friday night or 10? Can I sleep in on sundays? :confused::D:ROFLMAO:

I love it !

Few points:
I would say You need to define what you mean by optimal fleet in your opening post.

Every plane has a group of destinations which take different times. Turbo prop goes to turkey for 1 hour or San Fran for 2 hours but with the same number of passengers. Same goes for S3 Falcons. So with this in mind there are hundreds of destinations so therefore hundreds of optimal fleets for each destination to get the highest number of passengers over a predefined period. You say we can’t use 24hrs to define the fleet so what time limit.

As you can see, it’s probably impossible to give a true answer, if your wondering how to get the best numbers to get anywhere on leader boards - there is a simple solution - cheat, because that’s how they do it and the cheaters have their programming running 24hrs a day.

I would say the optimal fleet for anyone is dependent on your individual requirements, what is that individual trying to achieve - just bug passenger numbers, stars, collection completion, alliance tasks, etc,etc.

I want to get every star, complete every adventure building and complete every event so I have a range of all aircraft.

Top Bottom