Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Weekend code for June 9, 2017

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
*warmsummer*

Plus: Land sale -50% off! :love: :greedy:

Standard income: 2000 coins & 3 greenies :D

How to use weekend code:

In the game:
1. Press Social Button (3 people on it)
2. In menu opened, press similar icon again.
3. In the opened windows, click last tab "Add Friend"
4. In field below, where it is written "Please enter friend's username to..." enter full code (include the asterisks) and then click "Add" button. Voila!

The code works fine? Then like this post! (y)

*warmsummer*

How to use weekend code:

In the game:
4. In field below, where it is written "Please enter friend's username to..." enter full code (include the asterisks) and then click "Add" button. Voila!

Thanks

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
Thanks works a treat i wondered if there would be free greenies on this version now i know. :D
I added you! User/friend code CajsaMacD (on iPad). Will update later with another friend suggestion. I have lots of neighbors already so can't guarantee daily gifts or visits, but you're free to visit me any time!

*warmsummer*

How to use weekend code:

In the game:

Thanks for sharing @Gt city (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Thank you!
In our city it is not so warm and we have a joke "this summer is good, low-snow"
Really first several June day it was snow, short snowfalls but it was...

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
*warmsummer*
Plus:
Land sale -50% off! :love: :greedy:

Thanks for posting!
Once again code did not work. I think it might have something to do with entry time/date. Worked fine on two accounts yesterday but the third account did not work today. GI seems to cut off the entry a little earlier each year. Codes used to last through Monday Eastern time USA but now they don't work after Sunday afternoon on some weeks.
Land sale also used to also go all day Sunday now ends at about 15:00 Eastern USA.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Thanks for posting!
Once again code did not work. I think it might have something to do with entry time/date. Worked fine on two accounts yesterday but the third account did not work today. GI seems to cut off the entry a little earlier each year. Codes used to last through Monday Eastern time USA but now they don't work after Sunday afternoon on some weeks.
Land sale also used to also go all day Sunday now ends at about 15:00 Eastern USA.
Should be done during weekend only (i think before land expansion/greenies buy discount offer disappear)

i tried every weekend and never get this code to work, can anyone help me on how to collect

I'm quoting first post in this thread:
How to use weekend code:

In the game:

I do what Orl said but I never get the code to work, I put the code and I get nothing, how do I get the reward
By clicking the Add button a small window should pop-up with <2000 coins, 3 notes>. Don't you get it?
Have you ever invited a neighbor? You should act exactly the same way just at then end instead of a pending invitation in the Waiting tab you get 2000 coins and 3 greenies added to your resources.

Top Bottom