Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday June 3rd, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Martyno
Username
Martyno
Thanks for all the gifts over the past few days. I'm now trying to finish off my Level 3 Fuel Station and Level 4 Repair Base so would very much welcome the items listed in my updated signature below.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. My main game LY needs several Glazing Machine if anybody can help.

@Puppy Chou: thanks for the Fuel (20) to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Mario's Dad: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Joe7: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Altimeter to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer and Calibration Module to my second game, sent you Spare Wire.
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Crucible to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer and Fruit Lollipop, sent you Screw Press.
@Toertchen: thanks for the Riveter to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@spearman78: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, Tunnel Freezer and Crucible to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@Nina: thanks for the Hardness Tester to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@stevel2606: thanks for the Hardness Tester to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@TSharper: thanks for the Tunnel Freezer to my second game, sent you Screw Press.
@nsari: thanks for the Screw Press, sent you Earplugs.
@Polar: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Screw Press.
@vader: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@amaidment: thanks for the Calibration Module, sent you Screw Press.
@Québec: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Screw Press, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Hello IOS players. Tadashi2 need these items. I will appreciate if you can help me. And tag me to not hitback so I will send you others. Thank you.
image.jpg

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Just thinking that this thread may need to be separated again between iOS and Andriod? @Gt city

Is this a bug or is it set up? Has anyone asked Ivan Free2Play

GT: MOD EDIT: untagged Free2Play. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just thinking that this thread may need to be separated again between iOS and Andriod? @Gt city

Is this a bug or is it set up? Has anyone asked Ivan Free2Play

GT: MOD EDIT: untagged Free2Play. Sorry.
I think we just need to wait till next update, when thinks should be sorted out, hopefully in good way. So all will works normal and buggy-free as it was before.... (y)
Meanwhile we know, what is the problem, and wait till update/fix will come out. Also GI and road404 are aware of that.... Their FB page is full of those posts, what is not working... :whistle:

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts! I would be grateful for the following items:

Sweets Factory:
Glazing Machines
Crucibles