Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 30th October 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Happy Halloween....FINALLY. Sheesh, what's the deal GI? LOL

Anyway, glad to finally see this event, i started playing last year in November so i missed it. Damn....almost spent a whole year on this game....WOW. All of you on here have been a great help throughout that year, thanks so very much for your assistance, gifts and helpful information!

Sig has been updated, I can send Aerosol from Android, Bright Lanterns from iPad and Leyden Jars from both. Please, send whatever Dark Skies items you have my way as well. Thanks!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 and AYON1 received today.
Gifts from both games ( mostly Aerosol and Bright Lantern) send out again a moment ago.
Both games need a lot of Lanterns and Aerosol, thanks in advance.(y)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au6ov0z
Username
Creatonist
Thanks for all gifts in the last week. I haven't been able to check here very often and so I have sent out some stuff without checking signatures, in some cases just guessing what flight items may be useful, so sorry if you were expecting or hoping for something else. I've finally updated my sig too.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago, and my signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities, I continue requesting Fuel (20) as my top priority, Aerosol would be my second priority, and also other items listed in my signature if you don't have Fuel (20) or Aerosol.

For the Dark Skies quest, I already played this last year, so I am about done, just want to collect some more items from the quest destinations. With that being said, I only need Aerosol for the quest, please do NOT send other quest items. I can send Leyden Jar and Bright Lantern (renamed from Old Lantern from last year) if you need them, however I would have to assume you are NOT doing the quest if you did NOT post since today or you did NOT update your signature/in-game name indicating you need quest items, so I would not send you quest items.

By the way, as many of you already found, the Level 7 building items have been removed from gift list, so I can no longer send any of them, please do not ask, hopefully GI will fix this later.

Here are the tags:
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Additional Radar and Bright Lantern, sent you Fuel (20).
Kazinho: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Bright Lantern to Bali2 game.
TSharper: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
86Stalker: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Bright Lantern, sent you Bright Lantern.
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Polar: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
rickycowslip: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel Supply.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
Donclyde: thanks for the Bright Lantern however I would still request Fuel (20) from you since you are one of a few that can send Fuel (20), sent you Bright Lantern.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Aerosol, sent you Fuel Supply.
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Chrisje and Tijn games, sent Cash Counter to both games.
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Landing Lamp.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Aerosol however I would still request Fuel (20) from you since you are one of a few that can send Fuel (20), sent you Bright Lantern.
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Landing Lamp, sent you Fuel (20).
12:34: thanks for the Fuel (20), I don't have other things you asked, sent you Landing Lamp.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
1) Updated Bali2 to Dark Skies 2013.
2) Waiting for a day or 2 before I update Bali Hi (tomake sure there are no bugs).
3) Feel free to send Layden Jars, Aerosols & Bright Lanterns to Bali Hi & Bali2, as the gift arrives properly, even if you didn't update yet.

Dark skies challenge was 1 year ago, and I already forgot what to do. You might want to read this thread before you do the tasks. Credit to Blackcloud, it may prove to be a useful starting guide.
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/haloween-dark-skies-mission.1651/

Sent out Leyden jars to Donclyde, flip123 (jpjpjp2), InCoNvEnIeNtE, javi, Lukasz, rickycowslip, S3R3G4, vakuu.
Also sent Aerosol as per your sig to Mali, nsari.

Returned Leyden Jars or Aerosols to @smd, Miffy86, lp87, Scud, Garfield, perezgreg

Bali Hi : thanks for leyden jar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom