Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 23rd October 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
coachclark1030: will send you Bath Towel, as soon as my items gifting turn....

Todays gifts went out few hours ago:
Galeja: Perfume
Zobotrebec: Spare Wire
Long: Jet engine
mac_c82: White Gold bracelet
Red Fox One: Jet Engine
Sophie: POS
Suresh: Nav. module
jackjackeli: Fuel catalyst
pwcmvj: Cognac
vakuu: Additional radar
Mikket: walkie-talkie
Lukasz: Nav. module
Rsorour: Fuel catalyst
Pakman (Pakman13): Landing lamp
wwo55: Spare Prop.
onehyy: Spare prop.
billsnj (erb22): Gyroscope
flip123 (jpjpjp2). Spare prop.
Neil ellor (Ne2): Spare Wire

Hope you all got them already. From gt city 3 goes more randomly ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Gt city, thanks for the POS terminal...question...how do you manage to send it to me from your iPad account cause when Vangees tries from her's it doesn't come through. Other gifts come through just not building items.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Gt city, thanks for the POS terminal...question...how do you manage to send it to me from your iPad account cause when Vangees tries from her's it doesn't come through. Other gifts come through just not building items.
I really do not know. Just sent it, that's all. No other trick. Happy that you received :joyful:

Device
  1. iPad
Hey, boys and girls. So riffing with GI has caused me to start yet another new game (and hopefully the last). Will you all please consider deleting Stan Breckner 2 and Stan Breckner 3 and then if you would add Stan Breckner 1. I'm at level 3, but will push through as quick as I can.

Top Bottom