Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 1st May 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
good morning to all,

I have been away a few days for work so updated the games just before I went to bed yesterday.
If I need 4 of each (?) for the arena I could use loudspeakers (2) for flip123 (Pakman?)the forth item is not giftable?
this evening I can check my needs on Jpjpjp (partner has it with him to work)

As I don't have space on my airports I would also like bikerjackets if you don't mind sending them.

I can gift the smokemachine (flip) and the spotlight (jpjpjp)

thanks for all the gifts during my absents..... it's great

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Waverly huff finished the quest. For details, click over to here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/ind...date-1-15-international-rock-fest.2884/page-3
More than a bit disappointing, since I assumed from reading the Android thread that there were additional side quests. Waverly huff doesn't need Biker Jackets or the other items anymore but will gladly gift Biker Jackets and Loudspeakers or return other items. Waverlyhuff2, however, is still far behind.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
It certainly seems a much easier quest than or all, apart from getting the power amplifiers. Have not had a single drop for those yet. However bike jackets are fairly frequent from my own campsites, but as I have seen, not available from others. At 28 biker jackets, I am confident the rest will arrive within the 12 days left!
I decided to build 2 music arenas from the word go, but that may have been a mistake if I do not get the power amplifiers. So will be more cautious next time.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Waverly huff finished the quest. For details, click over to here:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/ind...date-1-15-international-rock-fest.2884/page-3
More than a bit disappointing, since I assumed from reading the Android thread that there were additional side quests. Waverly huff doesn't need Biker Jackets or the other items anymore but will gladly gift Biker Jackets and Loudspeakers or return other items. Waverlyhuff2, however, is still far behind.
Cheers,
Tom

Tom loudspeakers would be nice

Thanks always Neil

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Hi All,
Thanks again for everything that has been sent, have updated my signature list - I'm struggling with how to get the robot tester, as I can't seem to see it on any of my available flights nor any of your 'able to send' lists??
Also, looks like I'll be needing flight catering at the next level up, if you are able to send any items that are required for this....?
Cheers,
Az1
You have enough spaceship engines? I'll keep on sending the video walls. Could you please send me loud speakers when you have a chance?

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
iPhone: Rabblerouser, iPad: Rabblerouser2
I need all of the items for the Music Arena and also Biker Jackets. I can send Haze Machines and Biker Jackets. Signature is updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom