Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 1st May 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hey folks, thanks for all the help! Still working on a few Music Arenas, so please keep those Arena Items coming! Will get gifts out to everyone as soon as they reset!

Happy trading!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
How tough can it be, 4 of my 6 planes are stuck, and the first one who get in repair needs an altimeter, I don't have it... 6 hrs to wait...
So if you are not crazy about the rock quest ( i need still 1 amplfier and a couple of jackets) and if you want to send me something? Please send me repair items? Thanks at advance!
last year i tapped by mistake and bought a second slot in my repair base, i cursed and .. cursed more than an hour for losing 10 grennies, but over the time seems to had been a good investment.

one more jacket :singing:

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
How tough can it be, 4 of my 6 planes are stuck, and the first one who get in repair needs an altimeter, I don't have it... 6 hrs to wait...
So if you are not crazy about the rock quest ( i need still 1 amplfier and a couple of jackets) and if you want to send me something? Please send me repair items? Thanks at advance!

Lucky you! I can't seem to get any power amplifiers from my flights. Still need 3. Sigh...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
I decided to try the Time to Rock event. Please send me Time to Rock Items, but if you have a laser cutter please send me that because I also need to get my delta plane back in the air.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a9chgen
Username
RD
Thanks to one of my neighbors that I don't know if I added from this forum or not, I have all the laser cutters I need and my delta plane is repaired. Please send Time to Rock items.

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
Has anyone experience a bug where you have a completed building (flight catering) and it's been running for a few days and then all of a sudden it shows up with the red "!" and you have to collect all the items again? This happened to me for the 2nd time today on a flight catering building. I searched the bugs forum and couldn't find anything, so I thought I'd ask.

Still need the items below. Thanks for the gifts.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
tdv - many thanks for the fuel 20. I know I am asking for too much but can you please send some more? Aztec mission is draining me of fuel. Thanks so much!!!!:love::love::love:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hi to all my neighbors sorry I will not been able to play AC game:( for some days. My tablet made me a bad joke it turn off because of low(none) battery then my bad luck made me broke up my only charger :hungover: and to made it worst I could only found my charger in ebay :dead: so I will have to wait until my charger arrive:banghead: (it says Saturday but with my luck it could arrive later :shifty: ) so I apologize:bag: and I will beg you if you can still help me with Biker Jackets and Rock items please until then :notworthy: . I hope my charger arrive soon to pay/gift you back :angelic: THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR KINDNESS :love:

Bali Hi hung antony1406 InCoNvEnIeNtE karen Yomisma SMIBA karthi tdv busbyelliot One Bad Day piloot Darwin rdunton x1d154 Donclyde Angry Bear pienicki JAKEL brookeluke Brian Skinner snowy70 jimmy21 Toddfish BirdEyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom