Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 1st May 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
last year i tapped by mistake and bought a second slot in my repair base, i cursed and .. cursed more than an hour for losing 10 grennies, but over the time seems to had been a good investment.

one more jacket :singing:

Same here..!! I accidentally tapped by mistake and bought the second slot for aircraft repair. I cursed for the whole day, damn it 10 greenies just wasted like that..!! But now, it's a great relief to have two slots. Haha..!!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Just sent out my 20 gifts. 19 biker jackets and haze machines and 1 disposable shampoo. Thanks for your gifts!!! (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Has anyone experience a bug where you have a completed building (flight catering) and it's been running for a few days and then all of a sudden it shows up with the red "!" and you have to collect all the items again? This happened to me for the 2nd time today on a flight catering building. I searched the bugs forum and couldn't find anything, so I thought I'd ask.

Still need the items below. Thanks for the gifts.
Nick Schultz, sounds like your game went back in time like billsnj did several times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom