Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 1st January 2014 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

Everyone a happy and healthy new year!!!!

Sent out lanterns, paint and some tires to my neighbors. Please sent what you need!

As Santa quest is on a low with me (doing anchient Worlds to get a higher population) I would prefer low level repair items (paint, cockpit glass, tires and jet engines) and fuel20, but as I said: sent what you need!

Edit: I saw someone sent an invite, through a crashing game it got lost, please pm me so I can sent the invite again

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
iPhone: Rabblerouser, iPad: Rabblerouser2
Can anyone send Mayor's Portraits or Wall Speakers? They are the last things I need for the level 7 upgrades and I'm having a really hard time getting them to drop from flights. I'm not sure if they are giftable, but if so I could use the help.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Rabblerouser, android could gift them. they lose the item when they finish the building BUT are could still gift the item with hitting sent back. you have to contant a specific person to ask for it's help. long sent me the majors portrait if i remember correctly. Have to think who sent me wall speakers....

but ask on the android forum....

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Happy New Year everyone!

Well, I've officially killed off both GS2 and GS3 since GI refuses to see reason and has banned both games for the old fashioned "time travel" reason - how I'm supposed to prevent that when I live in a place that utilizes day light savings is beyond me. But, for now, I've restarted and am using GamingSwiftie4 as my new game. (Here's hoping that GI keeps their promise to transfer purchased greens.)

So, who wants a neighbor that is now at level 5 and in need of an air conditioner and computer? :whistle:
(On the bright side, when my level increases, I'll have some pretty nice gifts to return with. (y))

Edit: Sent invites to some old neighbors that are still posting: greensmith, @AZ, Ianda11, Rsorour

Device
  1. iPad
Happy New Year, team! I'm still playing the Christmas mission, but I'll gladly send back anything non-Christmas that you send. Once I get settled in, I'd be more than glad to start looking through your request list again. Take care!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Welcome Back GamingSwiftie :LOL: !!!!! I always wondered what the heck did GI do for you to disappear like that....They must have got to you big time....Its always good to have you playing again and back on the forum. Let me know of anything you need to get your GS4 game back to speed. I am assuming it is safe to delete your GS2 and GS3 games???? correct me if im wrong....
Cheers!!!

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
Rsorour:
Thanks! Good to be back... I think... Time will tell...
With two games going and a lot of time invested in both of them, and then for them to be constantly blaming us for their problems just... :banghead:
But, it also didn't help that real life started getting in the way of my game time.

But, in the end, I miss my friends and the stress relief of seeing planes coming and going to far nicer destinations than where I am.... let's just say, I'm back... for now at least... :)

Yes, both GS2 and GS3 can be deleted.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Happy New Year everyone!

Well, I've officially killed off both GS2 and GS3 since GI refuses to see reason and has banned both games for the old fashioned "time travel" reason - how I'm supposed to prevent that when I live in a place that utilizes day light savings is beyond me. But, for now, I've restarted and am using GamingSwiftie4 as my new game. (Here's hoping that GI keeps their promise to transfer purchased greens.)

So, who wants a neighbor that is now at level 5 and in need of an air conditioner and computer? :whistle:
(On the bright side, when my level increases, I'll have some pretty nice gifts to return with. (y))

Edit: Sent invites to some old neighbors that are still posting: greensmith, @AZ, Ianda11, Rsorour
GamingSwiftie so glad you are back! I started a new game as well, but kept my old one just in case GI someday tries to make amends for all the horrible punishments they inflict on us. (I can dream, can't I?) :)
Feel free to invite me to your new game. My friend code is a2cm5hz

Top Bottom