Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Wednesday 10th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.
Gt city
Hi - did you receive my gift through to you last night ok?
Cheers
Az

Hi all,
Tonight's gifts based upon ones I've received successfully are:
All fuel catalysts to:
Pakman - Pakman 2 (is Pakman &/or Pakman 3 receiving gifts from me?)
Happy Helen ( thanks, somehow I received two fuel cats from you today...)
Uncle Mans (Any joy with uncle mans phone?)
Rsorour
greensmith. (Back in business Tom! - hope you're receiving from me ok?)
TheDarkside
Jahuno. - Jahuno, I take it still not getting anything into Jahuno.?
Skydive (can't seem to find on forum...)
Thanks, and hope all get through ok...
Az

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Simp1710 YES! It arrived! Woo Hoo!!! :joyful: I sent a fuel catalyst. I hope it finds its way to you. Let me know!
I wish I could respond with the same :( Never mind, thanks for trying!
I'll continue to send gifts from the 0707 game on near enough a daily basis (have a few non-forum friends on that one who I like to return gifts to now and again)... if you haven't received an item from this game after a couple days let me know :)

Do you know if anyone is receiving gifts from you? Just wondering if we can figure out a pattern to this glitch?

Once you complete Pioneer Trail, is there any point to continue it? I can't see one. Seems like it's own independent part of the quest.
2 Franklins and 1 American Flag needed to complete.
I'd *like* to hit 2 Washingtons and 3 Franklins more.... it's a good coin output rate for a 1x1.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I wish I could respond with the same :( Never mind, thanks for trying!
I'll continue to send gifts from the 0707 game on near enough a daily basis (have a few non-forum friends on that one who I like to return gifts to now and again)... if you haven't received an item from this game after a couple days let me know :)

Do you know if anyone is receiving gifts from you? Just wondering if we can figure out a pattern to this glitch?
Simp1710 I am SO frustrated. I can't believe the fuel catalyst didn't arrive. All the gifts I am sending are just floating around somewhere in cyberspace!

Some of my neighbors ARE receiving gifts from me and some are NOT. I do not understand. Hopefully GI will fix this problem soon. Two weeks is much too long for so many of my good neighbors to go without gifts from me. Some of them are still sending, even though they are not getting anything in return. I can't take the guilt!! How will I ever repay them?? :giggle:

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Simp1710 I am SO frustrated. I can't believe the fuel catalyst didn't arrive. All the gifts I am sending are just floating around somewhere in cyberspace!

Some of my neighbors ARE receiving gifts from me and some are NOT. I do not understand. Hopefully GI will fix this problem soon. Two weeks is much too long for so many of my good neighbors to go without gifts from me. Some of them are still sending, even though they are not getting anything in return. I can't take the guilt!! How will I ever repay them?? :giggle:
:ROFLMAO: I wouldn't worry... That's the good thing about using a forum- everyone knows you are a good neighbour and therefore happy to continue to gift. I'm sure once GI are bombarded with queries they will get their act together and sort it out! (y)

Hi all,
Tonight's gifts based upon ones I've received successfully are:
All fuel catalysts to:
Pakman - Pakman 2 (is Pakman &/or Pakman 3 receiving gifts from me?)
Az
Nope - nothing coming through on Pakman or Pakman3 but dont worry about it though - gift in onto someone else. If however you can keep sending to Pakman2 this would be greatly appreciated.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith
Hi Tom,
I've received a fuel cat today from WHuff, let me know if my gift back to you works this time....
Cheers
Az
Az1,
No, still nothing. Don't worry about it. I'm sure they'll fix the gift glitch soon. After all, it only took them four months to solve the Username problem.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
jgottlieb,
To answer your questions:
Once you complete Pioneer Trail, is there any point to continue it? I can't see one. No, there's no point to continue it.
Reorging my city and pulling old stuff out of the warehouse...does Garden of Love and the Collider each require roads? Yes, they do require roads.
Cheers,
Tom

Az1,
No, still nothing. Don't worry about it. I'm sure they'll fix the gift glitch soon. After all, it only took them four months to solve the Username problem.
Cheers,
Tom

Arghhhh - the "username" problem, what a real pain in the butt that was for us old time players!!!! Having over 100 neighbours all called Username. There was hardly any FB avatars and so everyone was needing to be creative with snapshots of their airport as their avatar. it was the only way you could try and figure out who was gifting who. GI really sucked then!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Silverstripe
Username
Silverstripe
Username/Friend Code - Silverstripe
In-Game Name - Silverstripe

Items Required - Office chair, fax, mayor's portraits, Beverage coolers, Ergonomic Chair, Triple Wire, Reinforced Fame, Transmitter, Bench, Additional Radar, Spare Wire, Handling Line, Fuel Supply, air conditioner, calculator, cash counter

Items You Can Send - lantern, goalposts, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, radar, handling line, all-inclusive bracelet, powerful radio, transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, communications antenna, additional radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine, Navigation, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Thanks. Im only lvl 31 but active - I log in hourly.

Thank you for your gifts so far!

I sti
Arghhhh - the "username" problem, what a real pain in the butt that was for us old time players!!!! Having over 100 neighbours all called Username. There was hardly any FB avatars and so everyone was needing to be creative with snapshots of their airport as their avatar. it was the only way you could try and figure out who was gifting who. GI really sucked then!!!
I still have a couple people in my list as Username....

And I have neighbors that if I visit, the app either crashes or just spins....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom