Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

vorstellung

@Husam

Maybe it could be a good thing to create several new threads in other languages for people who can't speak English, no ? And, those thread should be above on the screen, in order to everybody could see them !
That’s probably not going to happen. One of the most important things in any forum is the moderators. If they can’t speak the language then the posts cannot be moderated.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
lionheard3
[QUOTE = "Chazzy999, Beitrag: 369551, Mitglied: 8682"] Sehr gut. Jetzt können Sie dieses Forum für alle anderen genießen und so viel lernen!

Sehr gut. Jetzt kannst du dieses Forum genauso wie alle anderen genießen und du kannst so viel lernen! [/ QUOTE]
michne Allianz heist Royals Engima, da sind aber nicht viele aktiv

Maybe we could find one dedicated moderator for each language ? Of course, if there is only one speaker, there is no discussion !
If there 1000 members from french join the forum and all of them speak french then we have to add a french moderator.
1000 members from Korea
1000 members from Russia
1000 members from Middle east
1000 members from Belgium
1000 members from India
...... etc
SO impossible to do that the forum members 100 % they talk English and some using google translate as @Chazzy999 said i am one of those who using google translate.

:)

hallo, bin neu hier, komme aus deutschland ,nähe von würzburg
Herzlich willkommen an Bord!
Welcome on board!
Btw, there is a german speaking forum for this game, but I found it quiet useless. And as it was mentioned earlier, either use google translator (I would not use it) or train your skills in english, since in comparison to german english is very easy.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
If there 1000 members from french join the forum and all of them speak french then we have to add a french moderator.
1000 members from Korea
1000 members from Russia
1000 members from Middle east
1000 members from Belgium
1000 members from India
...... etc
SO impossible to do that the forum members 100 % they talk English and some using google translate as @Chazzy999 said i am one of those who using google translate.

:)

There will never be 1000 members of each language (except English) ! (there are 4 000 members on this forum currently !).

Otherwise, we could do Private Thread ! Can you moderate Private Thread ?
One private thread for each language, when needed !

Top Bottom