Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Very Seldom Odds

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
There's no telling what the odds are on drops because everything is random. Normally, I have good results using a Golden Dice for Collection drops. Sometimes a plane will drop two or three items. But not always. I landed 16 planes (very seldom) the other day with a Golden Dice and got nothing. Today I landed eight planes (very seldom) with no bonuses and got two drops. It's all random although the right bonuses do seem to increase the odds.
The key for me is persistence and patience. You must have both to play this game. The alternative is to spend lots of real money to speed things up.
Cheers,
Tom

Jan0987

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03b27s4r
Username
Jan-
I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering what "very seldom" was referenced to - time or number of flights. E.g. 1 drop in 8 hours, or 1 drop in 8 one-hour flights. Sometimes I fly multiple planes to the same destination and don't get anything, but then when I put away the game for several hours and start it up, the drop appears, so I was wondering whether it was time-based and not flight-based.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM Neighbor and Gift Requests
Username
SDave, Derby, and Tatsu
I believe it is num
I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering what "very seldom" was referenced to - time or number of flights. E.g. 1 drop in 8 hours, or 1 drop in 8 one-hour flights. Sometimes I fly multiple planes to the same destination and don't get anything, but then when I put away the game for several hours and start it up, the drop appears, so I was wondering whether it was time-based and not flight-based.
I believe it is based on the number of flights, not the length of the flights.

Top Bottom