Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Version outdated?

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
I play on iPad, iOS 8.4. Tonight (Seattle time), while visiting neighbors, about half the time I'm receiving a message of "you can't visit this neighbor right now. His version of the game might be outdated".

Earlier today, no problems. I did update the game a few weeks ago when the new version came out with bug fixes. My iPhone game gets this attempting to visit my iPad game and vice versa.

Anyone else experiencing this? Hopefully this is a sign of a big mobile update coming...lol.

Last edited:

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
I play on iPad, iOS 8.4. Tonight (Seattle time), while visiting neighbors, about half the time I'm receiving a message of "you can't visit this neighbor right now. His version of the game might be outdated".

Earlier today, no problems. I did update the game a few weeks again when the new version came out with bug fixes. My iPhone game gets this attempting to visit my iPad game and vice versa.

Anyone else experiencing this? Hopefully this is a sign of a big mobile update coming...lol.

Hahhahaha

Update sounds like Rumors now.

But I know some of my friends are having the same problem.. And Android players are not able to join IOS players launches.

Its the same problem that came up with last update..

Hope GI solves this quickly.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hahhahaha

Update sounds like Rumors now.

But I know some of my friends are having the same problem.. And Android players are not able to join IOS players launches.

Its the same problem that came up with last update..

Hope GI solves this quickly.
Yes, same problem that was with few updates back. And it was solved on android in few days, but it takes too long on iOS.

Not sure, but i have a mixed feelings about this "biggest update ever"... :cautious: :censored:

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise

Earlier today, no problems. I did update the game a few weeks ago when the new version came out with bug fixes. My iPhone game gets this attempting to visit my iPad game and vice versa.

@pdxsk Yes, see the discussion in the bugs forum:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/ios-9-incompatibility-with-ac.9376/page-2

I suggest to wait with updating your iOS as its seems to occur after updating too.
Started yesterday and it looks like iOS update is not the main cause.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I play on iPad and android. Neither game can visit any IOS neighbours. But I had a more concerning problem on my iOS game this am. I will be posting a new bug.
Same here, and this might be because of laters update for iOS while ago (couple of weeks). There was actually nothing new with that update, so it could be that this is causing the problem.

If you write to G!, they are quiet or you can receive standard message only.

If we can believe to mr. Ivan, there should be max 4d 6h 32min to new update :D (from now on; GMT+1 here)

Top Bottom