Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Using Bonuses

Device
  1. Android
So yesterday I used a 'family ticket', 'weather vane', 'spy glass', 'secret faucet' and 'golden dice' bonuses along with 13,641 units of fuel and 20,890 passengers.[note the weather vane did reduce the time of flights, but it did not change the amount of fuel required to bring the plane back early]

After 3 hours I used a second family ticket (these are really nice in getting more passengers).

I flew 50+ flights to Moscow; finally got 'Vodka'.
(used 5,891 fuel and 5,100 passengers)

Then flew flights to Shanghai; got the 'tower' (used 1,600 fuel and 1,890 passengers). This got me my first ever Sky Captains bonus.

flew flights to Nepal; got the 'Lama Stamp' (used 3,950 fuel and 3,000 passengers)
flew flights to New York; got the 'Monroe Stamp' and completed my 2nd Sky Captain bonus.
(used another 400 fuel and 600 passengers)

With the remaining 3,000 fuel and 10,000 passengers I started on the jumbo collections.
Finished the Hawiian collection but couldn't get the items needed for any other.

Finally ran out of fuel but still have 5,800 passengers remaining.

Not too bad for saving up all the fuel and passengers for the past 5 months.

Much thanxs to all for gifting me the passengers and fuel that helped with my exhaustive flight run.

jimmy21

P.S. looks like I will need another 13,000 units of fuel (maybe tdv can help :D) for my next flight run.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
jimmy21 Amazed by your effort ;) It must have been exhaustive to do all this.
Was getting items for collections the aim of this marathon ?? I used( abused :D ) my christmas tree to complete many of my collections.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
jimmy21 : Wow. That's some serious dedication to the game! (and I thought I had it bad!) Did you manage tbat in an evening or did you book time off work specially for some alone-time with AC ?!

jimmy21, you played the game before I did, and I was always appreciative (y) of the multiple Fuel(20) I got from you (before you became another USERNAME and got deleted):mad: .

A quick calculation show that I am still way behind... my fuel stock 349 less and my passengers is a whopping 5,600 less than yours! Kudos to you for managing to hold on to that booty for so long.

I have no idea what brookeluke was talking about (family ticket) until I read your post and looked for it in my bonus warehouse.

I thought this would be a one off thing that you get after completing the Opera Lady quest? How do you get a 2nd family ticket?

Device
  1. Android
I think I got my first family ticket from Duke the Crook and 2nd from quest completion.

IMHO this is one of the better bonuses; just wish it lasted longer.

I played for about 4 hours straight, found my fuel wasn't going to last at the pace I was burning it so I took an hour break then slowed my pace down. Luckily the numbness in my 'tapping finger' went away in a few days. :D

The purpose for this was to get the rarer items I still needed to complete the sky captain's bonuses and some of the jumbo collections.

and a big thanks to tdv for the latest batch of fuel.

Too bad the latest update has halted my play. hopefully this 'valentine' bug will be fixed soon and I can get back into the game.

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Who can give me an explanation of these bonus:

bonus.png

I think it means that I can get all passengers of my city, on the moment I want, but what if the maximum has been reached (I have now the maximum of 520 passengers)?
Imagine, I have collect on the normal way my passengers and the cityhall reached his maximum. What happened if I use the bonus at that time?
Or is there an other explanation?
Thanks if you can help me :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
olly 333 - ok so this bonus is "Passengers from all residential buildings are instantly available to collect".

What this means is the tower building (for example) drops 63 passengers every 48 hours. If you collect them now – you will have to wait for 48hrs before you can collect again – If you use this bonus you can collect again immediately.

This is a use once bonus (no time frame)
Make sure you have collected all your residential buildings before you try to use it otherwise you are not making maximum use of the bonus.

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
olly 333 - ok so this bonus is "Passengers from all residential buildings are instantly available to collect".

What this means is the tower building (for example) drops 63 passengers every 48 hours. If you collect them now – you will have to wait for 48hrs before you can collect again – If you use this bonus you can collect again immediately.

This is a use once bonus (no time frame)
Make sure you have collected all your residential buildings before you try to use it otherwise you are not making maximum use of the bonus.

Thanks tdv, I think its a good moment to use the bonus at the morning after collect all passengers (i haven't buildings with passengers every 48 or 24 hrs). It is cool to have so many passengers at once. But I think its also good to collect first a lot of fuel.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
jimmy21, question.... are 5 bonuses the maximum you can use in 1 go?
because of it isn't the limit, why not the business chair to triple the income (oke, you don't need the coins and experience, but still)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
flip123 - 5 is not the maximum (I don't think there is a limit) as long as you have bonuses you can daisy chain them.... I think I have had 8 or perhaps 9 in one go...

Device
  1. Android
I probably should have used the "business class" bonus, but with 2.2+ million experience ad 7+ million coin, I didn't even think about using those bonuses.

I thought it was ironic that I got my 2nd "inconvertible coin" only after I accumulated 5 million in coin :confused:

jimmy21

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I am confused about the golden dice and the spy glass. What's the difference between the two and what is the difference between collectible and quest items? For some reason, my thinking is that they are interchangeable because a collectible is also an item that you need to finish a quest. Help!:confused:

Trying to determine what is best to use so that I can get those American bills for Land of Opportunity and what is best to use for Stonehenge/Greek Temple drops.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
I used Spyglass in one of the Aztec destination. Is there a reasonable explanation why with this bonus I have got only one item after 11 flights?

Top Bottom