Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Use of dice

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
It's the items, as opposed to collectibles. So, not anything that is part of a collection.
So, for instance, map chests from the excavation flights.
But, also building, repair and flight items. Not event items.

(I'm not sure if it works on helicopter flights, but it should work on all normal plane flights).

@Teboho Look to the screenshot i posted you will understand what is not collectable items for you and others. use Dice in this flights you have to check the drop items from the city that you sending your planes to before you active your bonuses to know what bonuses is good for you to use.
So as example i post Bali island all the drop there not collectable so the dice will be good to use.
When do i use Dice best choice is when you need drop items from the big planes these items is very seldom like wireless compass and you neighbor they send you but its not enough so active the dice to get more chance from the drop. and so on you have to check each city drop then you have to decide and that time if find something not sure about it post your question by the way put for your self a plan is better if you want some items check from which flight you get it then check how many planes you can send and how much you need from your neighbors.
a1.jpg

a2.jpg

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20x2xkow
Username
CrashFree
@Teboho Look to the screenshot i posted you will understand what is not collectable items for you and others. use Dice in this flights you have to check the drop items from the city that you sending your planes to before you active your bonuses to know what bonuses is good for you to use.
So as example i post Bali island all the drop there not collectable so the dice will be good to use.
When do i use Dice best choice is when you need drop items from the big planes these items is very seldom like wireless compass and you neighbor they send you but its not enough so active the dice to get more chance from the drop. and so on you have to check each city drop then you have to decide and that time if find something not sure about it post your question by the way put for your self a plan is better if you want some items check from which flight you get it then check how many planes you can send and how much you need from your neighbors.
View attachment 10992
View attachment 10993
I thought the Bali Crest, Avacado and Teak Cat are collectible items? (n)

I thought the Bali Crest, Avacado and Teak Cat are collectible items? (n)
It is but some items there not collectable :) look for tesla lighting it is very seldom so the dice will help to drop it (y)
the there is many items in different city collectable and not collectable the player must check that i cannot post all the cities items so the player must do it by him self but we can help any players how much we can when he want to choose (y) day after they it will be easy to know and to choose.

Top Bottom