Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Update 8.1 is out

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dzsy5ti
Username
Spaceydk
May I ask how did you manage to make 10k? Speeding flights? Or premium subscription?
I have premium but only use 1 lucky ticket to help.
I have been flying 6 owls, 4 hawks and 3 ravens + 6 helicopters, I have been online a lot.
Using about 100 20fuel that I have gotten from friends.

Kal

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03ls05as4
Username
Kal Streetman
I have premium but only use 1 lucky ticket to help.
I have been flying 6 owls, 4 hawks and 3 ravens + 6 helicopters, I have been online a lot.
Using about 100 20fuel that I have gotten from friends.
Thanks for the heads up I guess its the lucky ticket and the helis made the difference as for the owl can only drop 6 hamsters in 40 min

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
Does anyone know if these event helicopter destinations can cause a heli break down? I can build a Goldfinch pad (1 day wait) but if I need to wait 6 days to upgrade to Lvl 3 Heli Repair it’s not worth starting and trying to get any Goldfinch event stars.
@Rambo I've been flying 2 Goldfinch without Repair Base for them for 3 days now and they haven't broken so far.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
The hardest part of the Goldfinch maps is the intense micromanaging of the parts needed to fly them. I was able to get 3 stars on the L1 flights and 2 stars on each of the L2 flights, but TBH looking at how much time it takes to manage inventory it seems easier to just fly 6 Sparrows rapidly than 2 Goldfinches. The only downside of a fleet of Sparrows is there is no really good way (that I know of, but could be wrong) of speeding the fuel recovery.

Anyway, maybe you have more time than I do, but on a busy day trying to manage 3 different inventories to fly the Goldfinches is quite the bother. :LOL:

Wishing you more success than what I've been able to do,

👧⛽
N

Jimbo

350+ Star Club
Does anyone know if these event helicopter destinations can cause a heli break down? I can build a Goldfinch pad (1 day wait) but if I need to wait 6 days to upgrade to Lvl 3 Heli Repair it’s not worth starting and trying to get any Goldfinch event stars.
I’ve flown dozens of helis and not one single breakdown. (Not actually had a breakdown since the big 7.0 update...🤔)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The hardest part of the Goldfinch maps is the intense micromanaging of the parts needed to fly them. I was able to get 3 stars on the L1 flights and 2 stars on each of the L2 flights, but TBH looking at how much time it takes to manage inventory it seems easier to just fly 6 Sparrows rapidly than 2 Goldfinches. The only downside of a fleet of Sparrows is there is no really good way (that I know of, but could be wrong) of speeding the fuel recovery.

Anyway, maybe you have more time than I do, but on a busy day trying to manage 3 different inventories to fly the Goldfinches is quite the bother. :LOL:

Wishing you more success than what I've been able to do,

👧⛽
N
I recommend flying at least one goldfinch due to the increase in drop rate, but one is enough, as even for the one, producing items for it is quite tedious and resource-heavy. Crossbill is the perfect sweet spot in terms of managing items for flight and the flight times. Sparrows are great too, but moreso for stars.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04dzsy5ti
Username
Spaceydk
I recommend flying at least one goldfinch due to the increase in drop rate, but one is enough, as even for the one, producing items for it is quite tedious and resource-heavy. Crossbill is the perfect sweet spot in terms of managing items for flight and the flight times. Sparrows are great too, but moreso for stars.
What Navigata07 says
I have flown one Goldfinch a little and it drops very well, I fly one Grossbill all the time and Sparrows when fuel allows for it.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
I just placed my ninth zoo. I thought the limit was six. (Apologies if this is a repeat. I did a search on this thread for “zoo limit” and found nothing.)
Cheers,
Tom
NEW UPDATE:
The two Zoos on the far right (next to the Greenhouse) are Level 3.
My neighbor code is Waverly huff

I was trying to add you. Not sure that I've found you.

Please add me as your neighbor. My game code is: 03brjkrs
Thanks!!

Top Bottom