Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Unable to Visit Neighbors in Windows PC Version

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq6e5t4
Username
warrenbrogers
Hello,

I am unable to visit my neighbors in the PC version of Airport City. I was able to visit on Tuesday November 18th but the only neighbor I can visit today is Madlen Airborn. I really like this game and I hope that you can fix this problem.

Thank you,

Warren

Cluck

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjqz51o
Username
Cluck
Same here.
I was only able to visit one active account, one inactive account and onetime I got through to a neighbor but could click on anything

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
I was able to visit 5 out of my 12-13 possible neighbors I can visit. That includes Madeline. Fortunately, I have 500 neighbors, so I am able to get through to more than 1 or 2. @Akims - I just added you. Curious if we can visit each other.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
Not sure if this will help. Here are my neighbors that I'm able to visit. I'd be curious if other folks can see them too (or not):
Mary

Ggggg

Danber

Andy36

Paul

Rere

Trosiaks

Umgdbill

Titan server

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I'm bringing post back alive, well it's been about 5 days and same glitch no neighbors and now no weekend code. Has anyone heard when this PC problem is going to be fixed. It's really putting a damper on my launches. I fill like NASA now, I haven't launched a spacecraft since the Ice Age. I really need to visit neighbors to pick up needed launch Items. I have not my self contacted tech support just for the simple fact I always seem to get the same answer "were working on it."

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
I'm bringing post back alive, well it's been about 5 days and same glitch no neighbors and now no weekend code. Has anyone heard when this PC problem is going to be fixed. It's really putting a damper on my launches. I fill like NASA now, I haven't launched a spacecraft since the Ice Age. I really need to visit neighbors to pick up needed launch Items. I have not my self contacted tech support just for the simple fact I always seem to get the same answer "were working on it."
same on win phone. Looks like it will not change until update arrives.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
Hi Kris - I've had the same problem with launches. I'm in a green launch with Peter right now - maybe we can join forces? My shuttle resources are pretty depleted as well.

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w73jt3w
Username
!angel
it's been a week since this angel has been able to visit any neighbors except Madalyn of course so the only way i get chests is if i land planes and they bring me anything for launches GI better get they're heads outta their asses and fix this,i like this game but i'm frankly gettin pissed off with all the damn glitches. i miss my neighbors

Finally got a GREEN launch. But no neighbors for a week. Had 115, deleted all except 24 in the hopes I could easily ID new neighbors and visit. NOPE, added 6 new neighbors from level 8 to 55 and can't visit any. I have ticket in for neighbors, but so far no response.
-SITREP > no greenies, RED launches, no neighbor visits, and cheating seems to be at a record high.
-The notorious Ander (windows PC users know who).... just cruised 9 levels in less than 30 minutes. Really.

Top Bottom