Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday January 19th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Hi everybody,

Unbelievable how different games can turn out.. with me plasma knots drop every time I tap on debri.. others need them desperately...well, I'll keep on sending mine as long as everybody needs them....
Good luck !!!!
Hi Suzy ! Thanks for the Plasma . I to am getting a Plasma with every Geiger I use . Unfortunately just the Plasma and nothing for the collections . I only have 1 of 5 completed . I'm saving up the Giegers (only 27) till late in the quest and then hope to activate the Sky Captain Bonus I got from G! as a gift over the holidays . Hopeing may rate for collection items increase . Same with the hydrolic tools . Till then I'm using the Plasma Clots for flights . I'm not sure if it will work on the UFO 's but thought I'd try . I'll need it to increase flight drop rates anyway for the tool . When you visited a crashed UFO , zapped it with a Hydrolic tool , did it reappear right away so you can zap it again ? All input welcome from All . Thanks LB

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
Hi Suzy ! Thanks for the Plasma . I to am getting a Plasma with every Geiger I use . Unfortunately just the Plasma and nothing for the collections . I only have 1 of 5 completed . I'm saving up the Giegers (only 27) till late in the quest and then hope to activate the Sky Captain Bonus I got from G! as a gift over the holidays . Hopeing may rate for collection items increase . Same with the hydrolic tools . Till then I'm using the Plasma Clots for flights . I'm not sure if it will work on the UFO 's but thought I'd try . I'll need it to increase flight drop rates anyway for the tool . When you visited a crashed UFO , zapped it with a Hydrolic tool , did it reappear right away so you can zap it again ? All input welcome from All . Thanks LB

i experience the same thing.
every geiger i used give me plasma but no for collection.
every landing guest plan give me air magnetometer - got more then 200 now

I read on this forum as well that Sky Captain bonus and gold dice work well
so I activated gold dice that i got and surprise every geiger I use on ufo debris came with plasma and collection - now got 6 ufo collection.
and finally got one jet fighter - to fly to Area 51

still 5 days more to go and hope can finished this quest

cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom