Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 9th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Dear Forum friends,
I have been receiving gifts during the gifting glitch from these neighbors:
billsnj Pakman greensmith Rsorour Uncle Mans pwcmvj CNX88 Puppy Chou TheDarkside Scoob1964
Thank you so much!
Mrstepot Becky did you notice how similar our list were???? I'd be interested to see if this might be a common thread???? Bill
I have not been receiving gifts from these neighbors: Gt city Scott Az1 GamingSwiftie Neil ellor LAX Jahuno. Steve
Feel free to save your gifts for neighbors who will receive them. I promise my feelings won't be hurt (much)! :)

I received one or two gifts in the last two weeks from Colin Chew Simp1710 sportybear and Ianda11 (they were a happy surprise!)

I know that many of you have not been receiving my gifts. I have been trying to regularly tap your hangars so that I can at least gift fuel to you!
In my opinion, this game is fantastic for teaching patience! :joyful:
Becky

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith since I haven't updated to the latest version, can I send you landing lamps instead of the fuel catalyst? If so, would you be interested in doing some fuel hoses this week?

Also, a quick question. I've noticed a couple of you are able to send me multiple gifts in what I believe is sending in a single day. Is that possible on other platforms?
Landing Lamps would be great. I don't know how to do multiple gifts but there are neighbors who do; can you share your secret with us?
Cheers,
Tom

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
My usual list isn't going out tonight. I don't know what happened, but it says that I have 0 gifts to send, but I haven't sent out 20. I might be in some in-between reset period.

Brexter and greensmith that is a way you can get/send multiple in a day. UM3 sent out gifts this PM then I went back to it and it was time to gift again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom